Never seen you around (Alberto x Albino Sea Monster Reader)

Start from the beginning

"H-hello.."

She spoke! Yay!!

"Im y/n...nice to meet you too Alberto." She gently smiled and turned her body away from me.

"T-that's a lovely name..."

"S-so is yours..." She whispered and I could tell she's a little nervous...

We didn't talk until I start another conversation.

"You like this ride?" I asked her.

"No, this is my first time." She didn't look at me...is she not interested in me anymore?

Try to impress her!

"Oh I have, been on there 100 times, spins you round and round! Until you puke!" I chuckled and leaned my arm against the waiting line rope.

Wow...no smile....I thought girls like stuff like this?

"Is it intense?" She asked me, looking afraid...dang those eyes of hers...

"Well...I wouldn't say that. Ill be right behind you."

She nods and brushed her white hair to the side out of her doll like face.

"Alright Alberto..."

The people are walking out of the ride, which means were up next.

"Come on Y/n!" I ran to one of the swings where we would be together.

I chose a swing that's the color green, and Y/n is in front of me on the red one.

Her hair is very long, covers the swing from behind.

Y/n's POV

This looks pretty scary...would I fall off when it starts?...

I turned to look at Alberto, seeing him buckle up on the swing.

I have to say...he was the first human boy to ever communicate with me...he seems very nice, and also handsome...

Maybe he won't know what I am until the big sun goes down.

I could see all of us rise of the swings, oh glob! Im so scared!!!

End of POV

During the swings began to twirl, Alberto raised his arms up, imagining that he would fly.

Y/n looks around the ground, all she would see is bright lights surrounding the area, she held on tight and soon, turned her head to see the boy cheer.

Her eyes were amazed, it gave her a sweet warm feeling that she's beginning to enjoy it. So she raised her arms up as well, while her hair flows like a mermaid.

By the end of the ride.

Alberto and Y/n walked out of the swings.

"That was fun! Its like we were flying! How was it for your first time?" He held her hands, while she turned red from the close touch.

"I-it was fun yeah.."

Alberto's POV

Im so glad to see her have fun! I feel like I've known her forever...

"S-say uh Y/n?"

"Yes?" She looked up at me which makes me nervous again.

"D-do you wanna um...get on more with me?"

Please don't say no please don't say no...

"Mmm! Sure, its fun with you." She smiled and held her hands together so innocently.