Epilogue

1 year later ..

Deja walked into her luxury apartment on the 14th floor of her new penthouse . She closed the door behind her than sat her bag on the counter top.

She lived in manhattan now taking in the sweet life she had made for herself. She transferred from the publishing house in California all the way to New york. She honestly enjoyed it better .. the food was amazing .. the work was more but so was the pay .. She even has been working toward putting out her own book. It's in the drafts but she wants to take her writing to the next level.

An author ..

She was leveling up in life .. she hadn't been back on visited California since . She still keeps in touch with all her peoples.. She's trying to convince Kapri to move and over the past year her and La'Torah have grew close.

So has her and Blaise ...

A new mystery man she has been seeing from time to time ..

She's enjoying the New York life but she knows it is still so much more to experience.. and right about that she was. She flopped down on her couch turning on her tv not having any idea at the moment what was going on in California .

The house had been taken down completely .. They had to do it fast and quick. They needed a new one up and running because this neighborhood was too expensive to have a burned down house in the middle of it.

It was bare ground and grass .. they had even taken out the concrete. They would start rebuilding next week because their prep sat on the grass.

He came up from it .. emerged like he was coming out of water. He looked down at himself and around him. He laughed .. He laughed louder until he was out of breath.. until he couldn't breathe clapping his hands together because he couldn't believe it.

She had gotten away .. He remember the moment .. He remembered the money burning .. trapping him .. It was smart.. her plan was actually genius .. He could give her that .. an applause .. genius plan .. sloppy execution .. He even remember the vision .. He was curious about that ..

He thought of the moment .. when he was blocked from leaving when he was punching and kicking .. how he just kept trying to get through. He remembered screaming at her and when he looked down he saw the ring on the grass.

The ring that Deja had threw over her shoulder .. The ring engraved J&B FOREVER.. He smirked knowing what that meant .. He knew the burning money would put him down and he didn't care for how long .. but the ring .. The ring would bring him back.

He looked down at it and picked it up putting it on his finger. He kissed it .. The ring held him here .. It was his life .. well ..

He told her he would be back and he took a deep breath closing his eyes trying to sense her.. feel her .. Nothing.

She succeeded he thought .. Their soul ties were broken .. but that didn't matter.. He didn't care where she was .. because he will find her and when he does.. He's going to kill her ..

——

I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY SO MUCH FOR TUNING IN! READING! VOTING! COMMENTING ALL THAT!💓