ghost 35

Deja woke up this morning with a lot on her mind. With Kapri at work and Kayla at her grandma's she always finds herself inside this apartment alone. She was at the stove making eggs and bacon or else she would just starve to death when she got the feeling she was being watched.

But the feelings wasn't dark, it didn't feel tragic.

She turned around casually knowing the she wasn't going to see anyone but she was use to this. She's been through this to much and she knew that for the rest of her life it would never go over her head .

" Who is it today .. which one ? " She spoke out loud.

No answer .

" You can't make me feel crazy .. I know someone is in here . " She shook her head .

" Deja .."

She looked over and saw Tavon coming around the corner leaning on the wall of the kitchen.

" I forgot to tell you something in your dream .. "

" What ? " She asked looking away from me.

" Your scared " He stated reading her emotions.

" Wouldn't you be ? You tell me to save your cousin from a fuckin psychopath and I don't even know the first steps! and what if he catches me? .. I .. I don't know how i'm going to save her Tavon, I'm thinking! I'm under pressure! " She explained .

" Go to grandma's .. in my old room .. it's a gun under the bed . "

" Tavon I.. I've never even held a gun .. how am i suppose to shoot one? how am i suppose to turn into this killer! "

" You were willing to become a killer for Jayceon ."

" No! Jayceon was taking the lead! " She argued.

" And if he didn't! you would have done it! You would have killed for him ? "

" .... Okay yes! I would've.. "

" Because you loved him .. "

" Yes .. why do you think i agreed to help you.. God! this is so frustrating!! "

" What? being in love with three people or ? "

" I'm not in love with three people! I will always love you and the time we had .. I love Jayceon and Derek is the love I never got.. Why do i have to keep explaining this to y'all! I'm no longer repeating myself or explaining myself thats all i do! You asked me for a favor and I've agreed to risk my life! I've agreed to either be killed by Marco or Jayceon! " She snapped at him.

" So don't barge in here with all these questions! " She put the eggs on a plate and flipped the bacon.

" Here's the gun .. " He sat it on the counter .

" You just- " she cut her own self off not evening going to ask how he got that.

" Always watching .. " He spoke getting off of the wall and walking away.