But why i didn't even do anything.

I mean your you. Who knows.

What's that supposed ta mean?

You annoying and he prolly don't feel like being onna phone wit you. Duh.

"I really need ta stop having conversations wit myself" i shook my head pulling up to my grandma house.

"You like this" Adrianna asked me showing me a black sweater that read PINK on the front.

"I guess if that's what you like" i shrugged grabbing some bra's.

"So it's ugly" she asked me sucking her teeth.

"It ain't ugly but it ain't cute" i said and she nodded before putting the jacket back on the clothing rack.

"Ion know what to pick out" she said slapping her leg.

"You wanna go get you some shoes" i asked her grabbing some black PINK slides.

"Yeah" she sighed as we walked to the counter to check out.

"Your total is $96.73" the cashier said and i pulled out my wallet and swiped my card.

"Y'all have a nice day" she said making me nod.

"You to" i said grabbing the bags as we walked out the store and headed across the way to Journeys. I get all of my Converses and Vans from here.

"I'm finna get these" i said picking up some cheetah print UGGS.

"Ooh imma get em too" she said looking at em.

"Hi can i get these in a 6.5 and a 7.5" i said to the the worker.

"Ok" he replied walking to the back room. I walked around the store some more and looked at some Vans. Ion even wear Vans like that but when i do i only wear em when i wear some biker shorts, plus i only wear the low top Vans them other high top ones ain't cute at all.

I picked up some red Vans and held them until the man came back.

"Oh did you want those too" he asked me and i nodded.

"A 7.5 please" i said and he nodded before setting down the UGG box and walking to the back room.

I picked up the box and looked at the shoes before nodding and sat em back in them the box.

"Here you go" he said handing me the box of Vans, i opened the box and took out the shoe. I slid out of my my black furry slides and put on the Vans before briefly walking around.

"You getting them" Adrianna asked me and i nodded before setting the shoe back in the box and slipping on my slide.

"Is that all for you ladies today" the man asked us making us nod as he rung up our shoes.

"Your total is $232.70" he said and i tuned my lips up before looking back at Adrianna.

"You owe me $90 nigga" i said bucking at her before swiping my card. I'm so tired of spending money🤦🏽‍♀️. Yet i continue to do it.