16

Both Theo and Anastasia were sitting down talking about wedding arrangements with the Queen and her mother

Both Theo and Anastasia were sitting down talking about wedding arrangements with the Queen and her mother."These flowers are remarkable"Duchess Hathaway says and Queen Charlotte nods."I ordered them from the finest flower shot there is"Queen Charlotte says."It seems to me that it is there wedding more than ours"Theo says making Anastasia laugh."I shall believe it is, I can't believe the day is almost near" Anastasia says.

"One may say modesty is a virtue, yet this author is hardly a virtuous woman.It is therefore my great pleasure to announce the news others questioned, but I never doubted.One of the diamonds of the season, most known as Miss Daphne Bridgerton has made her match.Officially betrothed to the Duke of Hastings.The bride, undoubtedly, is giddy with anticipation over the impending nuptials....an event that will apparently take place sooner rather than later.As the day after Prince Theodores and Miss Anastasia Hathaways wedding.But of course there are only two reasons to procure a special license and race to the altar: true love or concealing a scandal.

As Theo makes his way inside a bar to have a drink.He sits down and orders quickly getting served due to his title."Well I must say I didn't expect you of all people here."Someone says sitting down next to Theo.He turns his head and sees a woman in a red dress with a smirk."I beg your pardon?"Theo asks. "My name is Siena Rosson, I'm a Opera singer" Siena says with a smile and Theo nods."So are you going to answer my question?"Siena asks."What question?"Theo asks while keeping his attention towards his drink."Why of all people are you here your highness?...Aren't you supposed to be fulfilling your duties, or maybe be with a certain someone?" Siena asks looking at him seductively."I'm just here for a drink"Theo says dryly while shrugging his shoulders."What about company?...Or pleasure?" Siena asks.Theo rolls his eyes and looks at her."Your that opera singer that tends to sleep around aren't you?" Theo asks and Siena rolls her eyes."Yes I am" Siena says."I say look for another gentleman, because clearly I am happy enough with a wonderful woman and I don't need you a simple whore to ruin that, thank you"Theo says and then he stands up and walks out making Siena clench her jaw in anger.

It's the next day and both Theo and Anastasia are walking around the park."Have you ever thought of having children in the future?"Anastasia asks."Only if it's with you" Theo says with a smirk."How many would you want?" Anastasia asks."I really don't know as much as you want"Theo says."Probably like three" Anastasia says."Girl or boy?"Theo asks."It doesn't really matter"Anastasia shrugs."I can't believe tomorrow is the special day"Theo says and Anastasia nods."We get to spend our lives together" Anastasia says."And you'll never get rid of me"Theo says jokingly and Anastasia laughs."How can I...I love your company"Anastasia says."And I love yours"Theo says."What ever happened to your cousin?...did he and Ophelia talk about things after Daphne's situation?" Anastasia asks."He tried but all he got was a door slammed into his face"Theo says with a laugh."Ophelia is kind of hard headed but she will come around"Anastasia says with a laugh imagining her sister slamming the door into Prince Friedrich.
____________________________________
A/N: I'm sorry this chapter was kind of short but I just wanted to get to the wedding part for next chapter so yeah🧍🏽‍♀️✨