14

Anastasia was standing next to her mother while waiting for the Queen to arrive

Anastasia was standing next to her mother while waiting for the Queen to arrive.The doors open and Daphne comes in with her mother.As much as Anastasia wanted to tell Daphne something about Prince Friedrich she couldn't since Ophelia's relationship with him was a secret.After a couple of minutes passed the doors are pulled open."Her majesty the Queen Charlotte and her esteemed nephews, Prince Theodore of Italy and Prince Friedrich of Prussia."The announcer says.They all bow down to them."Miss Bridgerton, I find myself in raptures over your acceptance of my invitation to the palace."Prince Friedrich says while Anastasia and Theo look at each other like they're communicating. "You flatter me, your highness"Daphne says with a smile."I cannot help it, you are perfection itself"Prince Friedrich says."Offer her your gift"Queen Charlotte says."I have brought you a gift"Prince Friedrich says as he grabs a necklace out of a box. He goes behind Daphne to put the necklace on.Daphne turns around all of a sudden and looks at Prince Friedrich with wide eyes."Miss Bridgerton are you unwell?"Prince Friedrich asks with concerned eyes. Daphne takes a deep breath and smiles."I'm perfectly well.Of course.This necklace is quite well too"Daphne says with a smile."She will make a lovely princess, will she not"Queen Charlotte says."Of course , your majesty"A announcer says."Moving on...Theo don't you have something to ask to Miss Hathaway"Queen Charlotte says while pushing Theo at the center.The Duchess makes Anastasia go into the middle where both look at each other."Your perfection in its words, and ever since I laid my eyes on your I was breathless, as I continued to know you I knew I fell deeply in love..."Theo says as he takes Anastasia's left hand into his.Theo then kneels down making everyone gasp."Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"Theo says and Anastasia smiles and nods."Yes!"Anastasia says.Theo smiles and puts the ring into her hand and they both hug each other.Everyone in the room claps. As they let go Queen Charlotte hugs Anastasia. "You would make a lovely princess"Queen Charlotte says as she then lets go and hugs her nephew.

In a town filled with ambitious mamas and fortune-hunting gentlemen, marrying above one's station is an art from, indeed.But Miss Daphne Bridgerton's advance from future duchess to possible princess is an achievement that even this jaded author must applaud.Though this author cannot dismiss the Duke of Hastings quite so soon.He may have let the diamond slip through his fingers for now , but I shall wager he is not a man to ever hide from a fight.As for possible Princess, Prince Theodore of Italy is to be married to Miss Anastasia Hathaway.The news has spread like wildfire and Queen Charlotte is certainly happy along with the couple.I guess both diamond have had luck on succeeding this year on securing two prince's and earning a place on Queen Charlotte's best diamonds of the season.

"This is absurd"Anthony says while reading the new lady Whistledown."It's not Anthony, I was there.And they make a fine pair of I do say so myself"Lady Bridgerton says while drinking her tea. "You're of no help right now"Anthony says."Be happy for both of them Anthony, even if it means faking it"Lady Bridgerton says."She can't get married, especially with him"Anthony says."Enough of this Anthony.Let the girl be happy for once in her life.This is one of her accomplishments, and you shall not ruin that for her because you decided to be a rake.Now grow up" Lady Bridgerton says.Anthony clearly annoyed storms off to his study.