8

This author has often thought the heart a most curious of instruments, heading neither reason nor rank

This author has often thought the heart a most curious of instruments, heading neither reason nor rank.For what possible explanation might Miss Bridgerton have for entertaining the suit of a mere baron when she seems to have secured a duke?
Could the debutante's mind not be the only thing amiss?
Let it be known, dear reader, that if this bizarre behavior portends yet another scandal, then be sure that I shall uncover it, for there is nothing like an excursion into nature to lift the spirits and loosen the tongue.

Anastasia and her family were under their tent in the park.Anastasia was eating pastries when someone cleared their throat interrupting the young lady. Anastasia looks up and sees Theo."Theo? What are you doing here?"Anastasia says while getting up and greeting him with a big smile."My apologies for interrupting Duke and Duchess.But I'm here to give your daughter some company If you all don't mind." Theo says politely."It's alright your majesty"Duke Hathaway says.Theo then sits down next to Anastasia."I'm so glad to see you, my love"Theo says making Anastasia's heart flutter."I'm glad to see you too.But what happened on not being seen?"Anastasia asks."Well I figured by dressing up as a lord and not a prince.And not have any announcers announcing my title.I would be fine."Theo says while winking."I must thank you for the beautiful dress and jewelry.They were so beautiful." Anastasia says.Theo gazed into her eyes making her get lost into his."This is so frustrating to watch"Ophelia whispers to Alaric who were watching the two of them."You must do me a favor."Theo says and Anastasia nods."Anything"Anastasia says. "When they announce my title at the ball, I want you to wear the dress and the diamond jewels.For I shall want everyone to know, that I have the most beautiful lady in the world."Theo says while caressing knuckles. "Of course your majesty."Anastasia says.Not so far away a certain Viscount Bridgerton was watching the scene in jealousy."Is that jealousy I sense?"Lady Bridgerton says while looking at the scene that Anthony was looking at."I do not know what you mean."Anthony says."Word of advice.She's not waiting for you.Neither is life.It's either court her now or lose her forever."Lady Bridgerton says while giving her eldest a pat in the back."I assure you mother, that suitor is only talk and no action." Anthony says."If that's what you tell yourself.But I assure you Anthony, she is not your puppet for you to control.She is a lady with duty's."Lady Bridgerton.

"I can't believe he could do such a thing"Anastasia gasps while giving Daphne a comforting hug."Either way I shall be ruined if I do or don't marry him" Daphne says."What has Anthony say about this situation?"Anastasia asks."He has thought of a duel for my honor, but I told him I don't want such thing" Daphne says."You don't deserve to go through such a thing"Anastasia says."Moving on, I saw you with a handsome young lord, who was that?"Daphne asks. "That was the prince." Anastasia says with a smile and Daphne gasps."Oh my!You two looked so perfect together.And you certainly got lucky.He is quite nice to look at."Daphne says while teasing Anastasia."He has inform me that he has a cousin, we can possibly set you up with him if we find a solution for Lord Berbrooks situation." Anastasia says."Princess Anastasia and Princess Daphne.Oh!How a lady can dream!"Daphne says with a smile."And what of the Duke?" Anastasia asks."He's there.But I would want more options to look at.We might not know tho." Daphne says.

___________________________________
A/N:Anyways I'm sorry if this chapter is so short but I'm like brainstorming like ideas for future chapters and whatever.But anyways can y'all like give me some opinions on what y'all might want.I'll try and see if I get some ideas off of that.