six

"I was at my house yesterday—"

"No you were not!" Mashiho yelled on the call making Asahi let out an annoyed sigh.

"I was—"

"Anyways, Hyunsuk, the poor guy who suffered instead of jaehyuk is throwing a party this Saturday." Mashi spoke, cutting off Asahi once again.

"And?" Asahi spoke in the most monotone voice.

"He invited us! You're coming right? It's more like a stay over tho." The latter replied with excitement visible in his voice.

"Hell no, i ain't coming." The younger Japanese replied making the other Japanese scoff on the call.

"Oh please, i won't let you rot in your house meanwhile the whole school is partying-"

"I would prefer rotting." Asahi cutted him off with an awkward laugh making Mashiho whine.

"Sahi pleas—"

"I'm with Jaehyuk right now, I'll talk to you later. Bye bitc—"

"Bitch you're with Jaehyuk?! Oh my fucking god- what the actual—"

Asahi cut the call before the older can damage his hearing. He shook his head before putting his phone back into his pocket.

He ranged the bell of Jaehyuk's room twice hearing a tiny "coming" from the korean.

"Oh you're early." Jaehyuk spoke as he came out of his apartment in his school uniform. Asahi didn't answered and just ignored the existence of the korean.

"Didn't expect you to be here on time tho." The korean spoke again despite being ignored by the Japanese.

"I'll take the bus." Asahi finally spoke after a long silence engulfing the two boys.

"No, you're coming with me." Jaehyuk replied with a grin as he led the Japanese to his car. The younger just rolled his eyes before letting the older drag him away.

"Are you sure you're only gonna take me to school and not kidnap me or something?" Asahi spoke eyeing the korean who was busy driving.

"I'm not that bad. And no one would like to kidnap you." Jaehyuk replied with a poker face which made the Japanese on the back seat, scoff.

"Yeah, sure."

              •••              

"Hey Sahi— wait what Jaehyuk?" Mashi spoke confusingly when he saw Jaehyuk and Asahi walk together, side by side without literally killing each other.

"Since when?" Mashiho crossed his arms while looking at the two latter who just awkwardly snickered.

"We are friends." Jaehyuk proudly spoke as he placed his arms around Asahi's shoulder, who just threw a "save me" look to the oblivious Mashiho.

"Right bub?" The korean looked down at Asahi who just shoot a glare at Jaehyuk before turning to Mashiho and nodding aggressively.

"Why wasn't i informed—"