end ♡

where we left off// get ready for angst and a sad ending 😍

And Asahi wasn't even aware of someone hearing their conversation, trying not to break down.

Jaehyuk sighed as he wiped his tears which were unknowingly making their way down his face to the floor.

He was so stupid to have that little hope that Asahi, might love- like him back. But all that hope sunk down so hard after hearing the conversation of Asahi and Mashiho right now.

It would have been better for him if he had been with Junkyu right now. It was better to answer his stupid questions than to get his heart broken.

He just let out a chuckle before looking at the two boys again.

Asahi looked beautiful. There's no way Jaehyuk deserved a boy like him. And he was pretty dumb to think that someone like Asahi would care to like him back. He shouldn't have crushed on an ethereal, almost perfect person-in short words, Asahi.

Asahi was just with him for the video. Only for his reputation. But Jaehyuk? He literally did everything to stick around Asahi and after all his efforts the Japanese just pushed him away.

Jaehyuk never thought it until now, but was he really annoying? Did he do something wrong? Was it wrong to threaten Asahi with that video?

His thoughts overclouded his mind as his eyes never left Asahi. All their old memories flashed back in his head, as he chuckled remembering how they were used to be rivals but his stupid feelings for the other ruined it all.

"I-i ruined it all." He mumbled while balling out his eyes which caught the attention of the two Japanese who swiftly turned around.

Asahi widened his eyes as he saw a very broken Jaehyuk, leaning himself on a wall. Just the sight ruined him.

He hurriedly tried making his way to Jaehyuk, but too late, Jaehyuk stood up before giving Asahi a small smile and ran off from the place, leaving a frozen Asahi stand their still.

"shit." Asahi ran after him, ignoring the yells Mashiho was giving him. It all went silent for him. He didn't know lying to Mashiho would catch this much trouble.

That's why children, you shouldn't lie.

"Jaehyuk wait!" Asahi yelled thinking the korean would stop but no, he fastened his pace.

"Jae..Jaehyuk! Listen to me for once please!"

"What is left for me to listen now Hamada Asahi?"

Asahi shivered due to the harshness in Jaehyuk's voice for the first time. The Japanese panted after his long run before looking at the korean seriously. He stared into the boy's red eyes due to crying. He pulled the boy through the ocean of people, as they both now stood above a bridge.

"There's a lot of things for you to listen too."

Jaehyuk chuckled as he freed his wrist from Asahi's grip.

"You don't need to explain, I've already heard much. You- i heard everything. If-i won't force you to be with me anymore-"

"Bitch will you even let me explain, the fuck?" This time Asahi grinned before looking down the bridge, which viewed the beautiful city of Seoul.

"I lied. I lied to Mashiho, i just didn't want him to know that um you know, i didn't want him to know that i-i like you."

Asahi closed his eyes as he let out all his feelings which he got to know lately. He didn't wait for Jaehyuk to answer as he started talking again.

This is it. He's gonna confess first

"I-i really like you, the things i said to Mashiho were very false! I was flustered to tell him about my unrequited love for you. I-i if i knew that you were there then i wouldn't have said that. Ah this is so frustrating! Please don't misunderstand." Asahi let out a sigh after his rant, nervous to see a shocked Jaehyuk who stared at him with a very deep blush on his cheeks which made him gulp.

"What- give me a minute to pro..process." Asahi nodded at Jaehyuk's reply, embarrassment flooded him making his whole body heat up. His hope getting a little high hearing the other's reply.

After a couple of minutes of the korean processing everything Asahi said, he just wanted to be eaten by a huge black hole right now. Embarrassment flooded him too, his breathe hitched as Asahi's words ringed in his head again.

Asahi liked him too. He freakin liked him back-

"Uh so Jaehyuk?" Asahi faked cough seeing the latter spacing out.

"Oh y-yeah sorry."

This had to be the most awkward confession already.

"So you're not like- lying right? You do like me uh?" He took up some courage before asking that as his ears turned more red then they already were.

"Don't worry, i won't lie about a thing like that. I really like you Yoon Jaehyuk." Asahi gave him the most sweetest smile, which made Jaehyuk almost malfunction.

"fuck." Jaehyuk felt unable to utter out other words. Asahi's words just hit him hard in his heart. He badly wanted to disappear for creating the atmosphere so awkward right now.

"Idontknowhowtosaythisbutilikeyoutooasahi." Jaehyuk ranted out before face palming hard making Asahi laugh.

"Should i be concerned that i understood what you said right now bub?" Jaehyuk froze, literally. He cursed out for Asahi in his mind for having such effect on him. And Asahi calling him bub? Does he really want him to yeet himself away right now.

"Uhm when did you became so shy huh?" Asahi chuckled for the nth time before clearing up his throat and going all serious again.

"I'm gonna ask you out-"

"No me!" Jaehyuk yelled making Asahi scoff.

"Shut up Jae, I'm gonna ask you out-"

"No me please! I've always wanted to do so." Jaehyuk whined, as Asahi just sighed.

The old Jaehyuk is back.

"Let's do it together then."

"Fine."

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Are we boyfriends now bitch?!"

They both screamed together with a laugh following after. The people at the streets gave them judging looks which they didn't mind as they were lost in their own world.

"Yes!"

Again, they both yelled at the same, not minding the others think of then as two psychotic toddlers goofing around.

Asahi's eyes twinkled as he pulled the taller into a safe, warm hug. Jaehyuk, wrapped his arms around the shorters waist. As Asahi's hands snaked their ways towards the olders neck. They both gave out sighs of relief in each other's arms, their safe place.

Today was the best day ever.

After a solid 6 minutes they pulled out of the hug, a peaceful silence engulfing them, as they happily went away with their hands intertwined together. That was the happiest feeling ever for the two teens. And they both are official after so many attempts.

Finally a happy ending for the perfect boys.

"That was the most epic confession I've ever seen." Junkyu faked his tears as he stared-stalked the two lovebirds together with his partner Mashiho himself.

"Same Junkyu, same."

A/n

Y'all how's the end :D it finally ended lmao, should i publish a epilogue tho? Idk, what do Y'all say? :)

Thanks for reading, i appreciate it <3 meet you in the epilogue which I'll publish shortly. <33