special chapter

21.08.23

hi <3 sike just hit 15k like wtf? thank you sm<3 idk its sm for me so a special chapter for them ! also check out my other book which is also jaesahi coded<3 anyways enjoy this special chapter ♡

.

"maths is actually easy, you just gotta— uhm nevermind." the korean zipped his mouth shut, scared by his boyfriends glare, which he should be used to by now.

the boyfriends were currently in a library, which was almost empty. theyve been here for an hour now and the japanese was stuck on a maths problem since then. jaehyuk wanted to help but the other was determined to solve it himself.

"seriously jae, ive tried all methods i could to solve this, i think the question is wrong." asahi yawned, stretching his arms a little, just one question of maths and he was already tired.

jaehyuk only chuckled seeing his grumpy boyfriend who looked like he would be asleep any moment.

"come here bub, ill solve it for you." asahi nodded, melting at the nickname, scootting closer to the other and patiently watched his boyfriend solve the question in minutes.

okay atleast he knows he wont ever fail in any exam, his boyfriend is a fucking genius.

"this is how its done, is it clear now sahi?" asahi smiled, laying his head on jaehyuk's shoulder and arms linked together. he wasnt even paying attention to him solving the sum, all in his mind was going home, cuddling with his boyfriend and having a good night sleep.

"yeah yeah can we go home now, im tired." jaehyuk only smiled placing his head on top of the other, before saying "you dont pay attention and then say the question is wrong." asahi scoffed and pushed the older away before crossing his arms and looking at him.

"ofcourse youre saying that, you do know i haven't slept well since 3 days right?" jaehyuk only looked at him wanting him to continue. the japanese looked down before shyly looking up again and continuing. "you were too busy studying at nights that you forgot you have a boyfriend at home who wants cuddles."

jaehyuk's eyes widen for a split second processing everything his boyfriend said before letting out a loud laugh. there were times like this when asahi could be so cute, and he loved it so much. asahi never expressed his feelings much but just the existence of asahi made jaehyuk feel so loved. his boyfriend is so precious and he's going to protect him at all cost.

"oh love, you really do love my cuddles, dont you?" jaehyuk teased the other only receiving some small punches in return.

"alright, lets go home now sahi. we can cuddle and watch movies. is that fine?"

asahi nodded, pecking both of his boyfriend's cheeks and running out of the library. jaehyuk stood there still, smiling, he packed his things and hurriedly made his way out with his boyfriend.

he has the best boyfriend ever.

.

OKAY kdjsjjs hope yall liked this bye<3