nine

(a/n y'all, im not good in writing dates, fluff, cliches etc, so like if this chapter ain't satisfying don't come at me pls TT)

Don't do anything weird.

Don't embarrass yourself.

Asahi kept on repeating these sentences in his mind as he tried hard to focus in his class. He let out a sigh as he put his head on the table clearly looking annoyed. He closed his eyes but soon heard his teacher's lecture cut off by the school bell. Tripping a bit, he nervously exited the classroom with his hands gripping his bag tightly. 

He lazily walked out of his school, increasing his pace trying hard not to cross lanes with none other than Jaehyuk. 

And yes he was lucky enough to not meet him on his way. With a satisfying smile he straightly walked to his house. 

He unlocked his door, throwing his bag on the nearest table as he entered. He went through his phone directly after making himself comfortable. His face formed a frown as he saw he had more than five missed calls from Jaehyuk and three from Mashiho. He ignored them all before going in his room for a rest.

But his peaceful moment was once again interrupted by his phone's notification. With an annoyed face he checked it. He immediately persuaded his lips seeing from whom the text was. 

Jaehyuk : can you like open the door </3 i'm waiting for so longgg 

Asahi sighed for the ninth time as he made his way to his door, not amused to see Jaehyuk stand their with a grin. 

"what?" 

"What? Don't tell me you forgot about our date." Jaehyuk bent down to Asahi's height, staring straight into his eyes.

The Japanese gulped before backing away a bit, being way too much intimidated by the boy in front of him. Jaehyuk only chuckled seeing the little boy's reaction.

"I remember it very clearly and—" He didn't got any chance to speak as Jaehyuk was already dragging him out of his house. Asahi being Asahi just let him drag him without protesting.

•••

"Where do you want to go first?" Jaehyuk said to the other who just stared at him blankly.

"Back to my house."

"Okay as you wish, we're going to the movies!" Asahi closed his eyes in annoyance, once again letting the korean drag him away with him. Jaehyuk is like very stupid, he got the looks and Asahi wouldn't actually deny that, but he's still stupid.

And maybe dumb.

Jaehyuk tripped on a stone, hitting the ground with his butt. Asahi signed before watching the boy get up with a embarassed smile, scratching his neck.

He really is dumb, isn't he.

"O-oh look i just fell for you." Jaehyuk brushed his clothes before winking at the disgusted boy who just stared at him blankly.

"We're very late by the way." Jaehyuk pouted as he checked the time, the movie started 25 minutes ago.

"Let's get back to my house then—"

"There are other places we can visit so shh." Jaehyuk grinned as he once again dragged the Japanese with him, but soon stopped as he saw Asahi's hoodie being stuck with his shirt's button.

Asahi chuckled as he tried to detach the string, but at the same time the korean did the exact.

Their hands slightly touched, this time making their cheeks red and heart skip a beat. They just stared at each other until Jaehyuk coughed, quickly getting the string off him.

Even though they share a lot of skin ships without noticing, this time it felt so ethical.

Asahi isn't a fan of skin ships but with Jaehyuk it's an exception.

Asahi's thoughts were cut off by the korean dragging him again. He just smiled letting Jaehyuk do his thing.

Only if Jaehyuk felt the same. Asahi let out a sad smile, staring at their intertwined hands.

This was the day he got to know he has developed a liking for Jaehyuk.

A/n

heh I kinda liked this chapter brb
so like, two more chapters and then the end. Thanks for reading, i appreciate it. Ily <3