one

"Stand in a queue everyone-! Hey hey! Don't break the line-"

Mashiho sighed as he looked he's almost about to kill someone. He looked at Asahi who was just sitting there with his arms crossed looking as chill as ever.

Asahi suddenly jolted from his seat making all the students present there put their attention back to the Japanese. The room fell silent. He glared at his school mates. After probably throwing draggers at each and every one of them he suddenly broke the eye contact and slumped back to the seat.

Socializing was his worst trait, and looking at all these people in front of him wasn't helping at all.

"Sahi, choose fast. We don't have the whole day just to choose a partner for you." Mashi whispered onto the younger ear, overly annoyed about how stupid the other Japanese can get sometimes.

You see, Asahi was just complaining about how his friend Mashiho is everytime busy with Junkyu and spends some to no time with him at all. Also not to mention, how many times he has rejected people who confessed to him. He's weird. Yes, even his childhood-best-friend Mashiho agrees with that.

Mashi, who actually genuinely loves his best friend, also, who's dating Junkyu, decided to get his friend a love life. But considering how uninterested his friend Asahi is, it'll surely take almost 50 years or maybe more to find a suitable lover for him.

"Leave it, i don't need someone ew." Asahi stood up ready to leave, making the students utterly confused about the situation. The students let out a sigh knowing how confusing and weird Asahi is.

"Sahi wait-" Mashiho pulled Asahi's arm pulling him back to his seat.

This time for sure Mashiho isn't letting Asahi escape.

"You fucker, you've wasted alot of time, choose a lover soon or i won't hesitate to kill you right now." Mashiho shouted at his friend who was just grinning at him. Mashiho got even annoyed looking at the other teasing him around.

He kept it cool and replied.
"Mashi they're not my typ-"

"Not my type my ass." Mashiho cut him off rolling his eyes. He knows that this stubborn Asahi is never gonna change.

"Bitch you know what, you're gonna be broke, never get married, and die single." Mashiho spoke making Asahi scoff. Plus the students were silently kinda enjoying the drama.

"The fuck you say? Firstly, I'm not broke bitch, secondly, about getting married, w-well yeah- i mean I'll get married someday! What do you mean-"

"GeT mArRiEd SomEdAy, oh please, that's so funny."
Mashi laughed as he flicked the other japanese forehead.

"And you know what, drop the topic. You ain't getting married and that's for sure. You're so fucking arrogant. Now, get back to your class. You wasted enough time my boy."

"Took you long to realise that Mashi." Asahi clapped sarcastically making Mashiho let out a snicker.

"Now." He turned toward the students who obviously heard the whole lovey-dovey conversation between him and his so called, best friend, Mashi.

"Enough drama for today. Now get out." The students marched away with a annoyed look on their faces which didn't bothered Asahi by any ways.

The both Japanese sighed when the class room was empty, only the both of them there. Silence fell into the room.

Mashiho sighed deeply as he threw his head back onto the bench earning a "tsk" from the other latter.

"Oh please shut up Mashi."

"Dude i-i just breathed-"

Asahi sat on one of the seats behind Mashiho's resting his face in his hands as he whispered.
"These students ain't enough for the Hamada Asahi. Mashi, find someone who's suitable for me not these-"

"Excuse me, but you're not gonna find someone sooner or later with that attitude sir."

A/n
even edited this chapter makes me cringe so hard 😭 you know what, i just wrote this to come back and cringe or laugh at my writing in the future lmfao not like someone is gonna read it anyways </33