five

Asahi barged inside Jaehyuk's classroom startling the whole class and the teacher herself. The students gulped seeing the Japanese red face including Jaehyuk.

Asahi reached Jaehyuk's table who only formed a smirk, knowing why the Japanese is so angry.

"Yoon Jaehyuk." The Japanese spoke glaring intensely at the other who doesn't seem affected by it in any ways.

"Come with me." Asahi whispered grabbing the korean by his arms and dragging him out of the classroom, not wanting to create a commotion in the class early this morning. Plus he didn't want the teacher to think badly of him. Of course, he has a reputation to protect lmao. The poor korean didn't even had a chance to speak and was being dragged by the Japanese to god knows where.

Sahi stopped at the door of the same abandoned classroom before pushing the other latter inside and locking the door. He turned around to face the korean who just sat comfortably on one of the benches. He crossed his arms before pulling Jaehyuk up from his seat and slamming him on one of the closest walls.

"Explain." Asahi whispered making the other helpless korean shiver about how close they were. He haven't ever been this close to the Japanese, except that one time in the pool, face to face so let's just say, this was a great opportunity.

"Explain w-what?" Jaehyuk stuttered, looking every where else except Asahi. The shorter Japanese was way too intimidating for Jaehyuk. The glare the other was sending to him wasn't helping the korean at all. Usually the intense glares of Asahi won't harm him but today it was just different.

"Stop acting dumb. You know what I'm talking about Yoon Jaehyuk." Asahi whispered as he leaned in closer to the other latter if it was even possible.

The korean smirked before pushing the intimidating boy away. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"If you're talking about the video of us, you know about what happened yesterday then yeah i have it saved in my phone."

Asahi just remained silent wanting Jaehyuk to continue.

"And no don't think that i took the video purposely, It was Yedam, you must know him, don't you? The one who spread up the rumour of you dating someone? Well, it was hard convincing him to send me the video at first but i have my ways, I'm the Yoon Jaehyuk you know?"

Jaehyuk finished up before taking out his phone and showing the video to the Japanese who just stood there with his jaw clenched.

"And that was the proof." He kept his phone back waiting for the Japanese to say something but Asahi just stood there silent.

"Won't you say somethi-"

"Delete the fucking video." Asahi spoke, cutting the other off looking deadly at him.

"I have my conditions bub." The korean roamed through the classroom waiting for Asahi's reply.

"What is it."

"It's simple! Just be my friend and do whatever i tell you to do." Jaehyuk looked at the other with hope waiting for him to reply.

"No." Asahi simply answered making Jaehyuk pout.

"Okay then, I'll just text Yedam to spread the vide—"

"How long would i have to obey you?" The Japanese replied through gritted teeth making the korean grin ear to ear.

"Oh my! You're actually agreeing?" Jaehyuk exclaimed still not able to believe that the Hamada Asahi agreed of befriending him.

"Yes. Now tell me how long before i change my mind."

"As long as i want." Jaehyuk smiled at Asahi meanwhile the other just glared at him.

•••

"Get me some hamburger—oh and wait some banana milk too! And you're paying Sahi!"

Asahi rolled his eyes, listening the other mumble some incoherent words which made the Japanese wanting to die right at that moment.

They were currently at a mall for almost two hours now and for sure the korean isn't letting Asahi go without emptying his credit card.

"Jaehyuk i don't have money—"

"Oh my god Asahi! Look at that plushie it's so cute- please get me those?" Jaehyuk spoke making puppy eyes totally ignoring what the Japanese was saying.

Asahi sighed and nodded, not being able to resist the other.

After an hour of shopping they both came out of the mall with a tired Asahi and a happy Jaehyuk.

"Can i go home now?" Asahi spoke as he was already tired on the first day of the deal. And he knows it well, the korean isn't letting him escape before making him suffer.

"Yes you can! Meet me tomorrow at my house, perfectly at 8 am bub." Jaehyuk ruffled Asahi's hair making him scoff.

"I'll take my leave then. Bye bitch." Asahi spoke as he ran away leaving a smiley Jaehyuk stand there still.

"Don't be late or you know!" Jaehyuk yelled before walking to the other way, not being able to stop himself from smiling and thanking Yedam in his mind for taking the video of them.

A/n

as always I was high again ༎ຶ‿༎ຶthanks for reading tho ily !