Chapter 21: The Lady In My Life

     Alexis's P.O.V.

         I reading a book while lying on my bed. I was so engrossed reading a book. I then heard a rapping sound at the window. I snarled, but remembered I was alone. Maybe something just hit the window. Maybe the wind or something. I started to read the book again, but I heard a rapping sound. Again, I chose to ignore it. But the sound was so persistent, and it really pissed me off. I stood up, threw the book on my bed, and walked towards the window.

         I looked upon the window. When I saw nothing, I opened the window to find out the source of the sound. I saw someone suspiciously running away. Was he the one making those sounds on my window? Could that be Michael just fooling around with me? If that was Michael, why will he run off in that fashion? And if that was Michael, he wouldn't run away at all. He would just be laughing his head off. I sighed. Maybe he was just a new prankster or something. I closed the window.

         As I turned around, I saw two men in gangster clothes. Who the fuck are they? What are they doing here? And why? Am I being held up or what? Shit then. While thinking, I suddenly blacked out. I became unconscious of what I was doing.

Or what they were doing.

~

((A/N: Obscene words ahead! I do not speak curses in my regular, normal day life. I just made the characters swore here to make the story interesting.))

     Alexis's P.O.V.

         I regained consciousness. Well, I had a weird dream. I was in my room, and these two men kidnapped me, and --- wait. My eyes were blindfolded, and my hands and feet were tied up tightly. Oh. So it wasn't a dream. WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING IN THIS SHIT. WHY AIN'T I FUCKING HOME AT NEVERLAND. DAMN IT.

"Well, well. I guess the pretty, young SLUT is now awake." A voice said, emphasizing on "slut." I'd recognize that voice anywhere. THAT VOICE WAS THE FUCKING VOICE I DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR AGAIN UNTIL I FREAKING DIE. Though I wanted to shout and scream right now, I controlled myself. Inner peace. Whew. "DON'T FUCKING IGNORE ME!" He bellowed in my ear, then slapped me hard on my cheek. Ouch. I can feel blood dripping down my cheek.

"What do you want, Kelvin?" I asked calmly, yet a hint of anger was there. Pronouncing his just made me regurgitate.

"Did that hurt, baby girl? Well, that's not half as much as it hurt when you left me!" He slapped me again on the other side. It was less brutal this time, but there's gonna be a bruise there.

"What do you fucking think? My cheek is bleeding! And who wouldn't leave you for what you freaking done, huh? YOU TRIED TO TAKE 'IT' AWAY FROM ME!" I was talking about my 'v.' You know, my virginity, He smirked.

"Any woman would love that. You're just retarded."