Fumiko's New Power!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

We were walking towards Tenchi's dojo. Man, I really need to stop thinking about him. Who am I kidding?! I loved him but he broke my heart! I growled as I clenching my fists.

Suddenly, someone cleared their throat, causing me to look up.

"What?" I asked.

"You're growling," Tenchi said, I rolled my eyes.

"So what? I'm mad right now," I said.

"Can you chill for a bit? Forget him, find someone else," Sasha said.

"I want to but my mind-" I got cut off by Tenchi smacked my head, making me yelped and screamed in pain.

"Idiot! We told you to move on! Forget that albino and focus on something else!" She scolded and I went to my corner, sulking. The others just stared at me with a sweatdropped.

"She's losing her cool," Chris said, the other nodded in agreement.

"How am I supposed to focus on something else when he's in my mind!" I shouted.

Tenchi just facepalmed, Sasha and Chris sighed in defeated while Fumiko just stared at me in confusion expression.

"Let's go to Moon, she can help you," Tenchi said, grabbed my ear and pulls me.

"I'm such a dork," I muttered depressedly.

"You're not," Chris said.

Tenchi's dojo

We all arrived at the dojo and we saw Moon and Alma were waiting for us.

"Good, you're here," Moon said, crossing her arms.

"Start training," she commanded and we nodded. I'm sparing with Tenchi, Sasha with Fumiko and Chris.

As we were about to start training, we heard an emergency alarm, causing us looked at each other.

"Looks like training is have to wait," Moon said.

"We're being summoned, let's go, girls!" I said and the others nodded before all of us dashed off with Alma followed us.

We arrived at the park and we saw Darkrix with Grey Witch.

"That's just great! Grey Witch's here too?!" Sasha asked.

"Alma, you know what to do," I said, Alma nodded before jumped up.

"Portal Gate to the Battlefield!" The portal opened and we quickly went inside.

"Let's do this thing!" I yelled as I saw Darkrix and Grey Witch are already at the Battlefield.

"Right!" The girls chimed out.

"Elemental!"

"Let's Dance!"

"Show Time!"

"Fly Up!"

"Magical!"

We transformed.

"Grey Witch, you take care of (Hero's Name)'s friends while I'll take care of (Hero's Name)." Darkrix told Grey Witch and she nodded.

"Let's go!" I commanded and the girls nodded.

I dashed towards Darkrix as I summoned my weapon, sword.

"So we meet again, dear," he evilly chuckled.

"Don't call me that, you punk! I'll finish you, just you watch!" I yelled, swung my sword at him. He blocked it with his staff.

"Too slow," he mocked. I growled and slashed my sword at him. He dodged and I keep doing it again as he blocked and dodged it.

Darkrix suddenly pinned me on the ground with his staff near my throat.