So I gingerly step over the bodies, thankfully, all Risen while calling out to the feminine man, "Is there something the matter?" as I approach he clasps his hands together gently. "Most everyone is accounted for, my lady."

I furrow my brows, "Most?" I repeat, a sinking feeling makes my stomach drop.

Who had we lost?

"First, allow to me share of what good news we have. The Gods truly protected us this day, we have low numbers in the medical tent. " Libra smiles gently. "Currently, there are seventeen undergoing staves for injuries from minor to serious. We have four serious cases, three of them are for Ylissean armymen and one being our good knight Frederick who was dragged off of his horse before the notice of weakness had been issued."

I wince, Frederick was one of our best. "How badly is he hurt?"

He glances around and waves his hand to his fellow preistly companions, they somehow understand the silent meaning behind the motion and disperes on the battlefield, each with their heads down, searching the ground.

"We were lucky - He didn't get stepped on by the beast so there's not internal bleeding or crushed organs, but he his ribcage has been broken from the blunt force the hammer the Risen was using. Our staves should do most of the work but we will have to mend his bones to keep them from splittering and cutting the stomach linin-"

"My Gods." I mutter, interuptting the man, "You said it wasn't that bad?"

"It could be worse, Maelys. Thank the Gods it wasn't."

"His recovery could take weeks, he's a powerhouse out on the battlefield, and there's no one else who can lead the Knights as he does." I frustratedly state.

"I'll do everything in my power to make him good as new, and quickly." Libra replies, taking a slight bow to add to his promise.

I nod, take a sigh and gather my thoughts. At least it wasn't something irreversable. The staves would do most of the work, thankfully. "Now, onto the bad news?"

Libra's face drops slightly, as he lifts two fingers to his mouth in thought.

"Come on man, just spit it out. Who are we missing?"

He opens his mouth to reply, and I hear a single name slip out but it's over powered by another person's voice.

Someone younger, someone female, someone who was never frantic so it was hard to recongize. She shouted so loudly that it stole attention of everyone left out in the entrance - Everyone turned their heads to the sound.

"MORGAN!"

Chrom's POV.

I didn't think I realized just the depths of Lucina's love for her brother. I never placed that she had a bond that resembled the one I had with Lissa and Emmeryn. Maybe even stronger than the one I carried for my sisters.

Gods, I was still up at night pondering the fact that I have a son, a heir! A boy to go along with my precious baby daughter back in Ylisse, I suppose I just hadn't wrapped my head around the fact that they must have been inseperatable as children, how they only had each other.. How much she protected her brother as the eldest and how he in return grew up to depend on her.

How they must have been so lost and clung to each other when they lost their mother's and I.

And By the Gods, the way Lucina shouted, terribly heartbroken and feircely terrified as she stumbled back into the battlefield - It took me so off guard that I almost got knocked down by one of the last Risen standing.