Chapter 12

Lucien's POV

I quickly close my art book and spin around in my chair.

"What are you doing in here?"

"What are you drawing?" She asked, ignoring my question.

"I'm drawing a dinosaur, now tell me why you're in here." I quickly answer

"Adeline and Alessandro kept whispering to each other and blushing and then I went for water and I saw them kiss. I'm pretty sure she's riding him right now." She says with a shrugs of her shoulders.

"I do not need to know about my sister's sex life, Eww now I wanna just stab my eyes and ear drums."

"I tried to but you blocked, remember." She says with a small smile on her face

"Ahhh yes, the third time we met....it was quite a show." I say and chuckle

We just look at each other for a bit until she clears her throat and looks away.

FUCK

SAY SOMETHING LUCIEN ASSHOLE

"Why are you in my room? There are so many other places to be." I say and then I mentally torture myself

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT.

FUCK ME AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY

"Yeah, you're right, I'm leaving." She says with a cold voice and turns to leave.

Fuck

I grab her arm and pull her into me and then I put both my arms on her waist.

Her shirt had ridden up making me see her piercing again

; )

"I want you to stay." I whisper and then press my lips against hers.

She wraps her arms around my neck as she continues kissing me. She happily lets me explore her mouth with my tongue as I taste every inch.

Our tongues meet in a rhythm and as we continue to French kiss, lust seems to possess my body.

I grab her ass and then move my hands to her thighs, giving them a small tap.

She understands and wraps her thighs around my waist as I carry her to my bed.

I drop her on the bed causing her to giggle.

"Take your top off." I order and she immediately obliges.

I narrow my eyes at her voluptuous figure as I see that the hickeys are faded away.

I'll have to change that.

I take my t shirt off and throw it to the side of me and I then I get on top of her and start to kiss her feverishly.

I kiss my way down to her neck where I look at my canvas

My blank canvas

I attach my lips to her neck and start leaving a trail of hickeys until I reach her sweet spot which I pay special attention causing her to reward me with her sweet moans.

After I complete my artwork on the canvas, I work my way down where I start to suck on her left breast while I use my right hand to hold and play with her right one.

I take her nipple on my mouth and gently bite it before using my tongue to soothe the pain causing Celine to moan even louder.

I kiss my way down to her stomach where I obviously kiss her piercing : )

I pull her shorts and her lace panties off together, exposing her sweet, needy pussy to me.

I lick and kiss her clit causing her to whine and try to wiggle closer to me.

"Be patient Principessa" I say and then starting sucking on her pussy causing her hands to fly to my head as she moans without a care on the world.

I begin sucking on her clit with constant pressure all while making eye contact with her.

I use my tongue to lap and play with her clit as I suck causing her to cum in my mouth as she arches her back and moans while shaking her legs.

"AHHHHH, fuck yes Lucien, just like that baby."

I increase the pressure and then I push my middle finger inside her and start to move it in and out.

She moans even louder causing me to pump my fingers inside of her faster as I increase the pressure that I suck her clit with.

I feel her walls clench around my fingers and she arches her back. I pull back but continue to finger her as she starts convulsing then a stream of liquid shoots out of her pussy and onto me.

I see tears leak from the corner of her eyes as she screams out in pleasure.

I made her squirt.

I continue to lick and lap at her pussy, tasting her

Then when I pull away, she grabs me by my face and slams her lips on mine.

I smile against her lips as she continues to kiss me.

She grabs my dick over my pants...

And I was going to ravage her if not for the knock on my door.

"Lucien, is everything ok?" came Adeline's worried voice.

FUCKING HELL MAN

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be." I ask

"We heard a scream....or was it a moan." Alessandro inquired.

Maybe I should put out a hit on him

"I don't know what you are talking about." I reply

"We're coming in." they said and I immediately rush over to the door and block it

"You can't. I'm naked." I tell them

"Why?" Asked Alessandro and I could already imagine the smirk on his face.

"I'm shaving....everywhere." I rush out.

Fucking Hell Lucien, what's wrong with you.

"Ok, we're leaving. I'm going to get memory loss so I can forget what I just heard." Adeline said and then I heard them walking away.

"They're gone now." I say and then I turn around to see Celine with a....sad look on her face?

Did I do something? Shit.

"We can't do this." She says while putting on back her clothes.

"What? Did I do something?" I ask and move to stand in front of her.

She just shakes her head and rushes out of the room.

What just happened?

Did I make her uncomfortable......did I come onto her too strong?

Did she regret it?

Those were the only thoughts running through my mind as I changed my bed sheets and then lied down on it.

I eventually drifted asleep into a dreamless slumber.

Fucking hell

...................................................................................

So one can say that this chapter and the last one were quite the.....mouthful

*slaps leg*

Anyways enjoy darlings