Introduction

"you are my center
you are the gravity that holds me"

To you I offer constellations of unspoken thoughts and emotions, a supernova of the wreckage of my mind, a meteor shower of words, the eclipse of my reality and surrealism

To you I offer constellations of unspoken thoughts and emotions, a supernova of the wreckage of my mind, a meteor shower of words, the eclipse of my reality and surrealism. This is the loudness in space, the color of darkness. To you, I offer my universe.

*

Copyright©2021
All Rights Reserved

{plagiarism is theft and therefore a crime, don't do it, i'll know}

*

This is a collection of poetry wherein I invite you to explore the celestials of my universe and watch the stars shine for you, as they do for me. I strongly implore you to consider art in all its forms, regardless of presentation. Also, all usage of lowercase is deliberate. I apologize if that bothers you; I don't always use it, if that helps. Any artwork/photographs used do not belong to me, and I will do my best to credit the artist.

Furthermore, I do not attempt to romanticize any of the subjects of my poetry unless it specifically discusses themes of love and desire. Whatever I write, I build upon my own observations, feelings and/or experiences, even fiction; they all start from something real. My writing is not intended to demean, undermine, or downplay any of the subjects my poems shed light on.

Happy reading!

image: Vincent Van Gogh, Starry Night, 1889, MoMA.