Enterprise: (Suppressing her shame) That's false, you know very well that I was in love with the previous commander.

Cleveland: What do you say? They all know You kissed with Essex at the Norfolk base.

Enterprise: That was an accident!

Grau: Accidents don't exist.

Enterprise / Cleveland: Huh? Grau? What are you doing here?

Grau: What is it? I dropped my wallet and I came to get it, (Looks on the chair and sees it) Oh, you are here.

Grau picks up her wallet that was lying on the chair and I see Grau whisper in Enterprise's ear making Enterprise blush.

(NT: (This whisper Cleveland don't hear) Grau: I support your relationship, Enterprise.)

Enterprise: What? I already said it was an accident! Essex tripped on the stairs and she fell on top of me!

Grau: Calm girl, well, I'm leaving, See you later.

Enterprise: (somewhat annoyed) I hope a siren pierces your ass!

Grau: (mocking tone) Keep dreaming!

In that Grau retires leaving me stupefied, apparently Grau also enjoys making fun of other people.

Enterprise: (somewhat annoyed) Oh that girl! It makes me furious! And you Cleveland, you are all to blame!

Cleveland: (Shrugs her shoulders) It was self-defense, so it's all your fault, jeje, tell me what it felt like to try some of your own medicine.

Enterprise: (Depressed) I felt really bad, it can't be two cruisers defeated me!

POV GRAU

After breakfast I went to the port and set sail, I will go to the red zones to find enemies and try to test the missiles since I was left with the desire to test in the previous combat.

Grau: I would like to try some tactics, according to Enterprise, she told me that our pistols or knives can be attributed with abilities, like a bullet turning into a bomb or a rocket or a cannon shell.

At that I draw my Beretta pistol and go out to the lookout post and fire the weapon, the 9mm bullet hits the sea and you can see a tiny column of water.

Grade: Not bad.

Now I shoot again, but this time the bullet shines and turns into a 152 mm projectile, but the projectile is of light and it is not real, the projectile hits the sea and then explodes, a large column of water shoots out, undoubtedly this projectile had a much greater destructive power than a Tomahawk cruise missile, without a doubt it excited me a lot.

Grau: Wow! Amazing! I...! Unhg! What's happening?

Without knowing it I became weak and I felt very exhausted, my legs gave way to my weight and I fell to my knees, my breathing became very agitated, my vision became very blurred.

Grau: (Can't speak due to shortness of breath and panics) (What happened to me? I'm short of breath? I'm suffocating! My whole body hurts! I can't see! I can't breathe! I can't feel my body!)

(Admiral Grau FM-53: That's Coronavirus!)

(BAP Tacna: ~ Coronavirus, Coronavirus, wash your hands do it often. ~)

And so I suffered for 30 minutes, after that time I was able to recover, but I still felt somewhat weak, after I fully recovered, I was practicing this technique for 3 hours and I discovered its secret.

Grau: (A little scared) Without a doubt this ability is something dark, so this uses the vital energy of our bodies transforming them into destructive power, in a few words I must measure myself or else I will end up dead.