''Nope, no we didn't'' I lie, splashing my face again and again inbetween sentences. 

''Well- Ok Fine. Do you know where he might be? I've already been to his house and he's not home'' He carries on. I put some toothpaste onto my toothbrush and brush my teeth for a whole 3 minutes before responding. Man, this guy is persistent. 

''Nope!'' I shrug, rinsing my toothbrush and opening the bathroom door. I walk straight past Paul as though he doesn't exist. I pace into my bedroom.

''Get out'' I grunt, kicking at the bodies on the floor and  poking the ones on my bed. ''Get out''.I groan again, annoyed that people are in my bedroom, and annoyed that Paul is pacing in right behind me. 

The pile of sleepy bodies begins to emerge and dress themselves, and I can feel Paul's breath wafting into my direction. 

''Look mate, If you want to crawl up my arsehole that bad, just ask'' I exclaim, shrugging my shoulders up and tugging at my hair in frustration. 

One of the girls from the floor smiles at me as she pulls her jeans up over her thighs. My eyes linger at the scene before I look back over to Paul. 

He stammers before huffing off. I sigh with relief as I hear my front door slam shut. That's one problem sorted. 

''Now get the fuck out!'' I shout, the half dressed bodies scurry out of my bedroom on command and I follow them, escorting the small crowd to the door. The displeased faces don't even look back, and I slam the door behind them. 

Peace at last. 

I drag myself into my living room, sinking my whole being into the leather sofa. I reach over to my leather journal,  and open it onto that page. 

i'm in my bed and you're not here

----------

Olivia.

''You can't hide from me forever Ol!'' Kayla's voice shrills from the other side of the coffee shop. Even muffled by the glass door and windows, she is loud. 

It is closing time at the shop, Jason and I are just finishing up, and the door is locked whilst we clean. 

''Oh yes I can'' I stare directly at her, smirking as I dry a mug with a cloth. She scowls straight back at me. 

''Just go open the door Ol, you shouldn't really run from your problems'' Jason smiles , taking the mug from my hands and turning around to place it neatly on the display hooks. 

I groan and stomp over to the front door with slumped shoulders. I unlock the door hesitantly and yank it open. I make a sarcastic 'come inside' gesture to Kayla. She smiles at me hopefully. I close the door behind her , leaving it unlocked.

Kayla's body language is sheepish. It's really strange to see. It doesn't look like Kayla at all. 

''Um, one Caramel Cookie latte please!'' She exclaims, smiling goofily. 

''Machine's off'' I grunt. Jason is wiping the counters down, pretending neither of us are here with him. 

''Water?'' Kayla squeaks, fiddling with the strap of her cross body bag. 

''Fine'' I snap. I grab a bottle of water from the fridge and hand it to Kayla, shaking my head when she offers the money for it. 

She grabs the bottle and gently tugs on an upside down chair that I put on the table earlier. She manages to get it down, flip it around and sit down on it. I do the same with another chair from another table.