17.

Harry.

Closed eyes. Head tilted back. Drooling mouth. Slow motion. 

I feel the sweaty bodies rubbing up against mine, skin to skin. My slow hands reach out for something, anything. My mind is clogged with alcohol. Everyone around me is the same. 

My hands find some soft hair, I run my fingers through it as I sway drunkly back and forth to the heavy beat of the loud music. Strobe lights impair my vision, along with the alcohol I am almost blinded. I don't need them anyway. They can stay closed, the music will guide me. 

I feel a hand grab mine, It pulls me. I feel someone, getting closer. Lips touch mine. I let them stay. I feel hands running through my hair, lips pushing forcefully against me. More hands touching me, touching my neck. Touching my hips. I feel lips on my neck. More on my cheek. I am still swaying to the music, the bass is vibrating me, taking me away. I am buzzing with music, drink and probably something else. I don't care. 

Louis flashes into my mind. 

I try to make it go away. I grab the the head in front of me and kiss back, my tongue is dancing against theirs, I feel euphoria, Louis is fading away, bad memories are going away. I feel better. 

I let the night take me away, for longer and longer, deeper and deeper. Until it fades to black.

-

''Harry'' I hear a familiar voice. 

''Get up'' I feel a sharp boot digging into my hip. Ouch.

My eyes open slowly and the light evokes a sharp pain in my head. 

''Aghhh'' I groan, covering my eyes and scrunching up into a small ball on the floor. I feel like death.

''Get the fuck up'' That sharp boot in my side again. 

''Fuckkkk!'' I shout, squirming and jumping up. ''I'm awake! I'm awake'' I groan, looking up. I only manage one eye open but I can still make out the prick standing in front of me. 

''Paul'' I scoff, greeting him with a sarcastic grumble. 

 ''Harry'' He nods back, unfazed by my bemusement. I stand up and scratch my head, wading through the naked men and women on my bedroom floor. I stumble into the kitchen and grab some painkillers from my cupboard. Paul follows my every movement, the nosy twat he is. 

''I was just-'' He starts, in his panicky manager voice. 

''Leaving?'' I turn around, smirking before looking back down at the glass of orange juice I am pouring myself. 

''Checking in'' He corrects me with a fake sleazy smile. ''On how my favourite boy band member is doing''. The worry in his voice is knocking me sick. 

''Oh, I bet you say that to all your boy band members'' I mock, sticking my hand out theatrically. I roll my eyes and down my pills with a large gulp of juice. I put my glass in the sink before waddling out of the kitchen and heading towards the bathroom. 

''Harry, I haven't heard from Louis in a while and I wondered if you knew where he was'' Paul can barely speak a sentence. He's allover the place, shaking around like a headless chicken. He follows me to the bathroom, and if I hadn't slammed the door in his face I swear he would've walked straight in behind me. 

''And what makes you think I have?'' I mumble, running the warm tap and collecting some soap on my hands. 

''Well, I know you had a little gathering the other night and- well- I wondered if you, you know erm-'' He jitters. I chuckle to myself before filling my hands with warm water and splashing it gently over my face, rubbing the soap into my skin.