Before The Mission

Start from the beginning

Dust pov:

   I looked into the mirror. After a second I saw my little brother, Papyrus floating behind me. I jumped a little. I haven't seen Papyrus in a while. Papyrus was really mean to me and didn't care how I felt anymore. He says everything that happened was my fault, and he's only like this because of me.

   I didn't say anything to him though, because Horror and Killer were in the other room and I don't want them to hear me talk to him.

   I left the bathroom and crawled onto the bed beside Horror. I sat beside him and pulled my knees into my chest. Horror put down his phone then suddenly looked serious at me. "Babe, I have a question." "Uh, what is it?" I asked, "Is everything okay?" "I just want to know, " He started sitting up, "What's going on with you and Cross?" 

   This question surprised me. I didn't understand what exactly he meant by that. Killer looked surprised, too. He put his book down and started paying attention to our conversation. "W-what do you mean?" I asked Horror. "That whole time during breakfast, you were smiling at him and he was blushing at you." Horror said, his voice turning to an annoyed tone. "So, what? Does he like you or something?"

   At that moment, I wanted to laugh so hard at him. "Pffft, you bonehead!" I laughed a little and put my hand over my mouth. "What? What do you mean? Dust, tell me what's going on." Horror asked, confused and annoyed that I was laughing. I stopped laughing and hugged him. "Cross and I are just friends, silly. You know I only love you two. Cross wasn't blushing at me, and I was just smiling at him as his friend." 

    Killer crawled over to other side of me. "Then, what was going on in there?" Killer asked. I looked at him for a second. I don't want to keep secrets from them, but then again it'snot my secret. Cross probably doesn't want me to tell anyone else that he's got a crush on someone. "Mmmm...I can't tell you." I told them, crossing my arms. They both raised their eyebrows at me. "Excuse me?" Killer asked. "I...I'm not telling ya." Killer quickly grew impatient and moved in front of me, on all fours until our faces were inches away. I blushed at how close he was. 

   He kissed my forehead, "Tell me." "N-no, I told him I wouldn't tell anybody." I blushed more. He kissed my cheek, "Tell me." I shook my head. He kissed my nose, "Tell. Me." "Mph, noo." I whined, trying to move away. He then got very annoyed and began kissing me all over my face. "K-killz stop it!" My face was completely purple with blush. He finally kissed me right on my 'lips'. My eyes widened, but I eventually gave in to the kiss. 

    He slowly pulled away. I opened my eyes, feeling a little flustered. I melted down lower onto the bed. Horror laughed at my reaction. "Now, tell me." Killer ordered. I was still recovering from the kiss, I covered my face with my scarf but I told him about Cross. 

   "Okay...C-Cross likes Nightmare...He likes him a lot, but he doesn't know if he likes him back a-and he's worried that Nightmare likes Error instead." I sighed heavily, "I-I...didn't want to tell anyone." Killer laid back down beside me. "Cross, the happiest member in the gang likes Nightmare, the king of negativity?" Horror asked, almost in disbelief. I nodded, my face still covered. Killer just said, "Hm." in response. 

   I turned to Horror, buried my face into his side, and curled my small self into him, still blushing a little. He hugged me close. "There's a few hours left until we go on our mission, wanna try to take a nap, teddy bear?" I nodded and Horror pulled me onto him. 

   I was worried about his rib but he seemed unfazed when he placed me on top of him. I hugged him and buried my face into his chest, and he began to rub my back soothingly. "Well, I'm gonna go talk to someone." I heard Killer say and felt the weight shift on the bed. I raised my head and looked at him as he walked towards the door. Killer looked back at me and saw my concerned face, "Don't worry babe, I'm just gonna talk with him." 

   He walked over to me and kissed my forehead, then squatted down to my eye level. "I promise. You trust me right?" He asked giving me his cute eyes. I smiled at him then rested my head on Horrors chest and nodded. Killer smiled back at me then stood up and left the room. Horror continued to rub my back, and I listened to his souls steady beating until I began getting tired and fell into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp I was gonna have this chapter be the mission but then it would be too long so next chapter will be the mission in Underswap.

Word count: 1550

Thanks For Reading

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~