Fake Tyrant

After school, as the students all left, Ryuuen quietly snuck to an alley near Keyaki mall to meet with his friend.

Entering the alley, he crouched down with a warm, happy smile.

Ryuuen: "Hello, Ryuuji! I brought some more treats for you~"

Ryuuji: "Mew!" The stray Tabby kitten purred as he eagerly nibbled into the cat food offered to him, pouncing like an eager, hungry tiger hunting its prey as Ryuuen pet him.

Ryuuen: "You be a good kitty and eat up so you can grow up to be big and stwong~" He playfully said.

???: "Hehhhhh? This is a surprise."

Ryuuen turned around and saw X, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, holding a phone and filming the scene. His face turned pale in fear.

Ryuuen: "W-What are you doing?!"

X glared at him coldly, earning a soft, scared hiss from Ryuuji.

Monsterkouji: "Everyone wears masks and hides their real selves. It seems I have uncovered your true colors."

Ryuuen: "... Please don't tell anyone about this."

X stopped filming.

Monsterkouji: "Give me a million private points, buy me an Oreo blizzard ice cream from Dairy King, take Ryuuji to a vet, get him a bath to clean him, and adopt him so that he has a roof over his head."

Ryuuen: "I see. Those are relatively simple conditions. I accept your-"

Monsterkouji: "I'm not done yet."

Ryuuen: "... Hoh? Do tell? What more could you want?"

Monsterkouji: "Spread your legs."

Ryuuen: "... What the fu-"

To Be Continued