Chapter 13. The Sports Festival (Part 2)

"Truth, Justice, and the American Way." - Speaking.

'Up, up, and away!' - Thinking.

"Hello there." - Artificial Intelligence, Hologram, Phone call, Important Word.

"Statistically speaking flying still is the safest way to travel." - Somebody reading something out loud. 

"It's not an S. In my world, it means hope." - Flashback.

Superman - Time, POV, A/N, Location, All Might Speaking.

_______________

Hey everyone! Quick A/N, I just wanted to remind you all that Kal-El does not look like the anime Deku. He looks like the cover image. People thought he looked like Deku but he doesn't. That's all, enjoy the chapter!

_______________

{ Kal-El / Izuku Midoriya }

| Location: Midoriya Residence |

| Time: 10.46 A.M. |

"I'm immune to mind control. That's crazy!" I mutter as I walk back to the seating area. "Yo dude that was insane!" My friends compliment me and I blush. "Thanks." I turn my attention back to the arena and see Todoroki and Sero walk out.

________________

{ Third Person }

"And up next we have the ice-king who has been dominating the field, Shoto Todoroki from Class 1-A! Up against one of his tape-producing classmates, Hanta Sero!!"  Present Mic announces and the crowd cheers.

"I'm sorry Todoroki! But I'm trying my best to win this thing!" Sero dodges the ice that Todoroki sends out and uses his tape to swing himself toward Todoroki. He shoots his tape out to try and catch him and throw him out of the arena.

But Todoroki puts up his hand and unleashes a giant ice attack. Todoroki walks up to the boy encased in ice and exhales. "Sero, can you move?" Midnight asks as she shivers and the boy nods his head no. "Todoroki wins and moves on to the next round!" She calls out as Todoroki thaws the ice.

_______________

"Now we have Ibara Shiozaki against the electric Denki Kaminari from Class 1-A! BEGIN!"  Both students rush forward and Kaminari smirks. "Hate to do this to ya. Maybe after this is all over I could take you on a date!"

He unleashes his strongest electricity attack to which Shiozaki puts up a wall of vines to protect herself. "Wheey.." Kaminari short-circuits himself as Shiozaki removes her vines. She shoves him and he falls down across the arena border.

"SHIOZAKI WINS!! SHE WILL MOVE ON!"

________________

"Now we have Tenya Iida from Class 1-A. Up against Mei Hatsume from Class 1-H!! BEGIN!"

Iida steps into the arena wearing a bunch of gadgets and a whistle is blown. "Iida! You did not fill out the forms that are required for gadgets. What is the meaning of this?" Midnight asks. 

"Hatsume requested I wear this. She says it will make things more interesting." He chops his hand and Midnight shrugs.

"RESUME!" Midnight calls out and Iida immediately takes off for her. "This thing working?" Hatsume patches into the microphone system and the crowd gasps. "Good!" Iida reaches her but the boots he got from Hatsume make him turn around and cause him to run in the opposite direction. "I'm Mei Hatsume! And that is Invention C-67. Isn't she great?!"

For the next twenty minutes, Iida is used for demonstration while the Support Course scouts become more and more interested in Hatsume. "That's everything!" She steps out of the arena and Iida growls. "Iida.. wins?"