"Heads." Naman spoke.

The coin came falling back, to the ground where it twirled a couple of times before finally stopping.

The man bent a but and picked up the coin and pointed towards Naman, indicating that he won the toss.

We cheered loudly and I was so happy.

Naman & the Australian captain bumped their fists and then, Naman moved towards the camera to announce their choice.

"We choose to bowl first. As we see, the pitch is a hard & clean which will help the spinners and henceforth, it's bowling for us." He said looking towards the camera.

The person behind the camera asked, "Well, you've had some quite interesting matches when it comes to Australia. How prepared is the team for this test?"

"Well, the boys have been practicing non stop and we are quite confident of our performance in the test, be it batting or bowling. The team is very enthusiastic and active which is like a cherry on the top." Naman answered with a sincere look.

"Now captain, are there any changes in the team? Will we see new faces?" was the question asked by the person.

"No, there aren't any changes in the playing eleven." He answered.

"How excited are you to play against Australia?" The man asked.

"As I've said earlier, playing against Australia has always been a amazing. No matter what the results are, we always learn something from them which helps us in the longer run. The boys and I are looking forward to playing with them." Naman said.

"Well, Naman, thank you so much for your time. Good luck for the test!" The man said with a smile.

"Cheers." Naman nodded his head with a little smile.

After that the person talked to the Australian captain while Naman went back to the team.

The started talking, Natasha told me that at this time they discussed their strategy again.

After fifteen more minutes, the Indian team stood in all it's glory.

Naman was standing next to Hardik, talking to him.

He looked so hot, moving his hands while he talked and a little smirk playing on his face.

While talking, both of them looked towards us, Naman & my eyes locked. All the butterflies in my stomach were set free from their cage. He gave a the sweetest smile and winked.

In no time, heat travelled up towards my cheeks and they turned into a crimson pink shade.

Someone called him and that's when he moved his gaze from mine and went where he was called.

Within an hour, the match started.

Naman was near the boundary and fielding and the match was going on pretty well.

"The bowler has bowled the ball & the batsman takes a step back & hits it with all his force. The ball has is very high but it's not far, will the fielder catch it?" I heard the commentator speak & looked at the place where the ball was likely to fall, it was just a few steps far from Naman.

I saw him running with his eyes stuck at the ball & his hands in a catching position.

"And it's a catch! Naman Mehra has catched the ball. The batsman has to depart and I must saying this was a much needed wicket. Great run up & catch by the captain." The commentator spoke.

Naman jumped in joy as his teammates approached him for a hug. It was a sight worth seeing.

He looked so good, I took a picture of him.

The match resumed and by the end of day one, there were two wickets down with ninty-three runs by Australia.

After the match for the first day ended, I headed towards the field with everyone else.

There, I saw Naman & he saw, me too. He came towards me with a wide smile on his face.

He came and hugged me tightly, I hugged him back and to be honest, it was exactly what I needed. He rested his chin in my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist & let out a sigh.

"You look so good in my shirt. It suits you more than me and it's doing weird things to me, may I add?" He said, still in the same position.

I blushed a what he said and there were butterflies in my stomach, once again.

"Thank you." Was all that I managed to say.

I heard some clicking of the cameras and realized that it was Sakshi bhabhi who was taking our pictures.

Naman also moved to see who it was, not completely releasing me from the hug. Now, one of my hands were on his chest and the other was around his torso whereas he had his arms around my shoulder.

"Bhabhi!" Naman said with a cute smile on his face.

"What? You guys look cute." Bhabhi said with an 'awe' expression.

"I'll agree with you on that." Naman spoke making me blush, again.

Both Sakshi bhabhi and Naman laughed whereas I stood there, blushing profusely.

"You played so good today!" I told him after Sakshi bhabhi left as Ziva was feeling sleepy.

"Thank you, it makes me so happy now that you appreciate me." He spoke dramatically, except for the 'thank you' he said that with a genuine smile.

"Cut the drama, bunny." I said with an extra wide smile.

"Not that name again, I hate it." He whined like a kid.

"But I don't, infact I love it & I'm proud that I came up with it." I told him, proudly.

"And you ask me to cut the drama." He huffed while I pulled his cheeks.

"Let's go back naa, I'm hungry." He said to which I nodded with a smile.

And then, we went for dinner and slept after that. I fell asleep as soon as my back touched the bed, I was hella tired.

Good night.

Author's note:

Hey, hope you enjoyed reading. Also, Happy Independence Day guys.
Happy birthday N, I love you. <3
I love you guys, thanks for bearing me.
Stay safe.
-K.