After hearing the said situation, Zeke insists on driving her back to the Ackerman Company since taking a bus is not an option. It'll take too long to get to the office. She then gladly accepts his offer.

The blonde stops his car in front of the lobby, where Levi's already waiting there.

"You didn't have to drive her here yourself." He said, glaring sharply at Zeke while (Y/n) made her way to stand beside her boss.

Zeke smirks, "oh, but I can't do that. You see, I'm a gentleman."

"Then I'd like you to leave like one." Levi gritted out, "because we're busy. There's been an emergency."

The other man strokes his beard, "your company sure had many emergencies today. Is it because the Oh So Great Vice President is so inefficient ?"

"It's actually the opposite, Jaeger."

Hearing enough of their quarreling, (Y/n) quickly puts a stop before these two get fired up even more, "you should get going, Zeke. I know you're busy too. We can proceed another time."

"Alright, I'll call you later darling."

She actually was a bit taken back, yet she managed to keep her composure, "okay, take care then."

'First name basis ? Darling ?!' Levi wants to slice up every part of Zeke at this very moment as he flares up in anger. 

Zeke then drove away, leaving the two on the scene.

Levi takes this opportunity to strike his secretary with questions, "'darling' ?? You find it so easy to be called like that ?"

"Not your business, sir. Anyways, let's go-"

"Actually, there's no need," He stops her from entering the building, "I'm hungry. Cook me ramen. Me being hungry is an emergency."

Her eyes twitched, "Just what the hell are you sayin-"

"Do you forget who I am ? I'm the final decision maker for all of Ackerman Company's affairs and hold all responsibilities. My decisions can influence the ten of thousands of workers here and their families too."

"Uh... so ?"

"And now I can't concentrate, because of ramen. Is there a bigger emergency than this ?" He crosses his arms, puffing his cheeks slightly.

Without hesitation, (Y/n) copies his movements while glaring at him daringly. Crossing her arms across her chest angrily.

He wants ramen right ?

Fine.

--------------------

Levi looks down in disgust, losing his appetite as a full course ramen set is neatly arranged before him. From ramen, rice, and other luxurious side dishes. He then glanced up from the food, eyeing his secretary, "this isn't the ramen I wanted."

"And this isn't the situation I wanted either." (Y/n) glared back at her boss.

She sighs, "why do you keep interrupting me and Zeke ? You'd pop out whenever I was with him. If that's not interrupting, then what is it ?"