Chapter 4 "secrets spilled"

A/n HEY GUYS! So i was watching this Kdrama with a group of 4 people as well ( it was called " a love so beautiful" totally recommend!) and they were also having a sleepover. So they played this game where each person writes a secret down in a piece of paper and then they shuffle all the papers with secrets and each person gets to read one and find out someone's secret without knowing who wrote it. ( pls tell me if you understand this T-T) So ima let the 4 besties in this chapter play that game!

_________________________________
*Marinettes pov*
__________________

We start to take a rest as everyone goes to watch something by "their selves" for a bit.

Well alya and nino are watching a Kdrama called "a love so beautiful" and apparently theyre crying for whatever the reason is...

And Adrien.. he's watching star vs the forces of evil..

And what am i watching? Oh i'm watching with adrien beacause.. uhh. i like star vs the forces of evil?
Me and him are apparently wraped in a blanket toghether eating the nachos "we" made. *cough* cough* more like i did but whatever *cough* *cough*.

" THAT'S IT!" alya shouts as she goes closes her laptop.
" THATS WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO!" she says to nino.

clearlt he's confused.

"MARINETTE GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE AND STOP SNUGGLING WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!" alya shouts to me.

"WE ARE NOT SNUGGLING 0////0" adrien shouts.
" HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND! >////<" i shout aswell.

he sits down with a blushed up face.

i come over to alya.

" what do you need -_-" i ask her.

" FINALLY YOURE HERE TOOK YOU FOREVER!" she shouts.
" anyways, ADRIEN COME SEE YOUR LOVE BUG!" 

" I am not his love bug!" i scoff clearly not being able to stop blushing.

" We'll come back to that later ;)" adrien teases me.

" ADRIEN!" i shout.

-----------------------

"okay now each person get a paper and write in it a very very deep secret of yours" alya explains.

"then fold it and put it in this box." she continues.

" We'll then let each person read the paper and keep the secret to their selves" alya fineshes.

"Kapeesh?" she tells us.

" kapeesh" we all reply.

I go get a paper and write down my biggest secret.

" I'm in love with Adrien" i write.

I quickly fold the paper like 6 times of emmbarasment.

and i put it in the box.

i see Adrien looking over. " No peeking uwu" i tell him.

__________________

Adriens pov

____________________

I get the piece of paper.

"okay.." i tell myself.

i let out a sigh.

i write down my biggest secret.

" I'm in love with Marinette" I write down.

i then fold the paper like 6 times of embarrasment.