Cravings

"Sam, please da, I want donuts now!" Sivaangi implored. "I can't control my cravings. Please give me my phone so that I can order it online."

"Mudinja eduthukko", he said as he held the phone high in his hand.

(Take it if you can)

Sivaangi was heartbroken. She was practicing at the MM studio for the show with her co contestants when a picture of donut popped up on her Instagram feed. Cravings began at that very instant. Anyone who knows her must be well aware of her cravings too. Not being able to control it, she decided to order it online when her friend playfully snatched her phone away. Sivaangi was unable to reach to his height.

"Psst.", she sighed. "No one understands my cravings. I really want donuts now. Else I am not practising", she added sternly.

"Eii loosu. Idhukku yen ivlo feel panra? I am just playing with you. Take your phone and get back to practice. You are not single Sivaangi. You are madly and deeply in love with food. Food is your soulmate", Sam responded as he handed over her phone.

(Idiot. Why do you get angry for such petty things?)

Sivaangi face lit up like a child who was given his favourite toy. She really was a child woman. With the innocence in her eyes, that draws the love of people, she never failed to wear her heart on her sleeve. She impulsively unlocked her phone to order donuts when she received a message.

Sivaangi ma, I heard you are in MM office practicing. I will be there in 10 min. Please let me know where we can meet.

Sivaangi's opened her eyes wide when she read the message. It was so unlikely of Ashwin to visit her in her workplace. He has never done that. It was Sivaangi who visited him regularly during the shoots of ESP, making an excuse of meeting her brother. Ashwin never has visited her in her shooting spot in the three films that she worked. Why is he here? She wondered. She did sense that he was missing her during the conversation that she had last night. But she only thought it was because she didn't talk to him for a couple of weeks. Little did she know that it had affected him so much. God!! Why does this man always make it so difficult for me? She thought.

Okay Ashwineyy. I will be waiting outside. Let me know once you reach.

Sivaangi made an excuse of a headache to her friends and decided to call it a day. She walked out of the office, cursing herself for coming up with the lamest excuse. Her brain was way too preoccupied to come up with a better excuse. She was still unclear as to why Ashwin decided to visit her today. Donut cravings were long forgotten now. She waited for a couple of minutes when she found his car. As she got into the car, he drove to down the street and parked his car in a place where there was no fear of people finding out about them.

"Enna dhideernu vandhrukeenga Ashwiney? Idhukku munnadi ipdi lam vandhadhe illaye", she questioned

(Why are you here suddenly? You have never done this before.)

Ashwin reached to a box that was in the back seat of his car while Sivaangi was still wondering what he was up-to.

"Indha", he handed it over to her as she was still puzzled.

(Take this)

"Ashwineyyyyyy!" she exclaimed as she opened the box. "How did you know I was craving for donuts? Nejamave neenga great-uh Ashwineyy. Ashwineyy the mass!!!! Ashwineyy the Bahubaliiii!!!"

(You are truly great)

"I came across donut shop and immediately thought of you. I wanted to bring it to you. Didn't know you were craving", he said with a grin