Emmett had noticed even in the way that she stood against the door waiting for him, she wasn't going to be speaking to him - by choice or anything - soon. "Allison," he started softly.

She looked at him with a murderous glare. "What?"

"I really am sorry, y'know."
"Yep."
"Allison."
"Hm."

He stepped closer to her, putting his hands on her arms, the cool feeling of his touch on her skin from the cold water he washed his hands with, made her freeze. "I'll get us out of this, and I'll make it up to you, I promise."

I promise.

Two words that Allison heard time and time again from her dad mostly, words that never meant shit to anyone, not when she was involved.

"Right," she sarcastically smiled. She went to open the door, but he held her wrist, slightly spinning her to meet her eyes once more. It felt so natural as he cupped her cheek with his hand, the two barely even realised the intimate position they were in. Why would they, they'd been around each other for ages, it felt natural, it was natural?

"I'm serious, I'll do anything - I- I'll be your slave for however long you want," he suggested and smiled a little when she breathed out a chuckle, "just anything you want, I swear on my parents."

"Speaking of parents," she playfully smacked his hands off her, "let's try to become 'bff's' with ours."

The two got in the backseat of Derek's car, with Erika who squealed when she finally saw the two. "Finally, you took forever. Isaac, meet Allison and Emmett."

"It takes time for me to get my hair this perfect," Emmett proudly touched his brown locks and shook Isaac's hand. Isaac looked from him to the girl beside Emmett from his seat at the front beside Derek, and he looked almost star struck. He held his hand out to her with a large grin, and Allison replied with the same. Emmett was a little disgusted.

"This is what I have to deal with," she whispered to Erika, referring back to Emmett's 'hero hair' as Derek rolled his eyes and sighed as he started up the car, and drove his kids to school like the mom he is.

𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 Emmett really underestimated how much of a mom Derek really was, because in the span of one night, he had already enrolled the two in the school, and they already had their schedules in hands. Obviously there was one tiny mishap, Gerald Argent. Y'know Allison thought he was really nice, Emmett didn't bother in telling her what he would do, she didn't need to know that pain, in fear that she would do something drastic.

"And just remember, I'm always here to help," the old man smiled. Allison perked up to thank him, leaving the office with a slight skip in her step in happiness of how the day was going so far. Emmett followed her like dog when they went to their classroom. She knew this place inside and out, she spent most of her time in here anyways, so it wasn't surprising to Emmett when she gave him an impromptu tour around the school to refresh him on where everything was for the classes they didn't have together.

"I can't believe we have to go to school, with our parents." she whispered to herself. "What if we meet them and we have to like talk to them? What if they tell us about stuff."

"Then we have to pretend to be interested, I'm sure you're good at that."

Allison forced Emmett to knock on the door to get Mr. Harris's attention.

"Hey umm," he looked down at his timetable to see his name, but Allison quickly whispered it into his ear, "Mr. Harris? We're your new students."

"Right, and you are Emmett Krasikeva, and Allison Hale? Yes?"