02, time traveling sluts

( 𝒕𝒘𝒐, time traveling sluts )

"I'M SORRY, EXPLAIN IT TO ME AGAIN!"

"𝗦𝗢 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬-"

"No wait, you built a time machine ( !? ), and then made us get into it, you crashed it and now we are in the past!?"

"Yeah, that's the gist of it," he muttered.

It was safe to say, Emmett's brilliant plan did not work out like he expected it too. Not only did, what I assume to be an animal carcass thrown at the window, the date changed from one year into the future, to 1994. They are 21st century teenagers in the past. They had no idea where they were. Allison had bets put on the Sahara Desert while Emmett was in the car, trying to get it to work again.

"Well, can't you get it to work again," she whined, pacing back and forth beside the car, biting her nails and holding her heels in the other, feeling the sand under her feet.

"We don't have enough power," Emmett gulped.

"There should be a gas station nearby, there are gas stations in the 90's right?"

"I don't- it doesn't need gasoline, it needs plutonium, a lot of it," he ran his hands through his hair.

"Well how do we get it?"

"You can't just get it, I had to steal it from the science lab," he groans resting his forehead on the steering wheel. But then he remembered something. "But I think I know someone who can help," he breathed out, "though it's a long shot." He got out of the car, slamming the door shut. Allison came up beside him with a pleased smile on her face, a smile that said, 'thank god there's a chance they can get out of here'. So she started to hit him on his chest, with her hand furled. "What are you doing!?" To him, her hits were like a 4 year old temper tantrum, not unlike Claudia's.

"It's your job to fix this mess you know, so I don't care if you have to sell yourself to get this plutonium, because it's all your fault, like everything else you do!" She stormed off into the distance. I guess they didn't want to really talk this through because he just let her go, and she just walked into town, a town called Beacon Hills, who knew?

"Okay just-just don't do anything stupid Allison, please!"

Yeah they should've gone together.

"𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 stupid idiot," Allison muttered as she finally found a path for her to walk on. She put on her heels and walked down the seemingly deserted street, maybe trying to find some sort of restaurant to eat at. She untied her hair and let it down from tight hairstyle it was in. She then remembered that hey she doesn't have any money.