*

Genji arrived home to find his brother waiting for him, "Genji, We need to talk" Honzo said. Genji rolled his eyes already knowing how he was going to drag him to another intervention with people he barely knew talking about how they loved him. Hard pass. Genji tried to get past him but Honzo wasn't relenting. Genji sighed and just let him guide him to a car out back. Genji passed out in the car but awoke to a giant warehouse. He followed Honzo, his barely sober brain not questioning what was happening. "I mean, it's my brother. What's the worst that can happen?" The building was empty, except for two swords. Honzo picked one up and tossed the other to Genji, "Brother you know I care about you." Honzo said, unsheathing his sword. Genji drew his blade as well, He saw the resolve on Honzo's face. Genji knew whatever he was going to do he was dead set on it.

The match was intense. Genji blocked strikes, only retaliating with the blunt end of the blade. Genji tried to talk Honzo out of it but he didn't listen. Finally Honzo slipped past Genji's defences and sliced his right arm clean off. Genji felt cold, and he swore he could see the light, but Honzo wasn't done. He flicked a switch and left a lighter on the ground, gas was seeping out of a pipe. Genji could tell this was the end, But as fire surrounded him, He saw a bright light, and the wings of an angel. Angela, An Overwatch hero in training, saved him. It was close though, they almost declared him dead, but Genji fought and he survived.

*

Genji looked for her response. Tracer was shocked, she knew it would be bad but that bad? She reached her hand out and gripped his, "I'm so sorry Genji you deserve so much better." She said. Genji fought back the tears. "Yeah but I'm surviving so I'll be fine, The homelessness is taking its toll though". This nearly knocked Tracer over, "Homeless?" she exclaimed "Where do you sleep?" She asked. Genji guided her through his routine, "How are you living like this?" She asked. Genji shrugged "It's not the biggest concern at the moment" Genji said, Tracer looked at him with a deadpan expression. "Seriously" she beagan, with a sigh she continued "Genji I'm not gonna force you but here's my address, if you need a place just let me know" she handed him a note with her address on it. Genji put the note in his pocket, "Thank you Tracer, this means a lot to me." Genji admitted. After the two talked for a while longer before heading their separate ways.

*

October 30th

The sun was out and the air was slightly chilly, the hallways were filled to the brim with students in costume. There were too many serial killers to count, There was even a group of guys who dressed up like Mr.Morrison, which he laughed off. Tracer had worn her costume, the Headless Horse Woman. Even Winston had gotten in on the fun, he put white dye in his fur and decorated his classroom with snow. Fareeha didn't dress up at all, while Hana wore a simple cat costume, a bell, ears, and dress. And apparently she got Mako a matching pair of ears as he was also wearing a pair of cat ears.

The day went by fast as the school was excited for the fall break and the weekend. And the dance. The final school bell rang and Tracer waited outside by her motorcycle, until Genji walked out, wearing a green hoodie and pants matching with a green helmet of Super Sentai. "Looking good samurai!" She called out Genji laughing. "Right back at you pumpkin head!" He responded. Tracer drove Genji down to the venue for the ball, an old theater decorated with skulls, cobwebs, and jack o lanterns. The two walked in, the music playing in the background as students talked, and some danced on the dance floor. They had every food imaginable, Pie, Cake, Even some desserts that they couldn't pronounce.

The two partied, eating all the food they could. and even dancing some, but most of the time they were hanging out on the side chatting. The night was still young until Lucio paused the music in between songs. "What is up Overwatch High!" Lucio shouted over the mic, The crowd went wild, the lights dancing over them. "Before I continue with some music, we got a big announcement from Mr.Morrison!" Lucio handed the mic over and the principal cleared his throat. "Hello students" he began a few cheers echoing across the hall. Morrison seemed to be nervous. "As you know I've been away for a couple days and that's because a nearby school needed help." He said the crowd staying silent. "And this school was way beyond repair" Mr.Morrison readied himself "And because of this I wanted to help them by inviting them to Overwatch High!" He exclaimed. Some of the students were confused while others seemed genuinely excited. "Now please give a warm welcome" Morrison began, the crowd clapping. "To Talon Academy" and the crowd went silent. Until a student yelled out "Booooooooo"

The crowd was filled with complaints, insults, and even boos. The crowd watched as some students who looked unfamiliar walked in. Tracer nudged Genji's shoulder "What's wrong with Talon Academy?" She asked. Genji removed his mask "They've been a rival school for years" Genji started "They ride are coattails and try and screw us over, not only that, what they teach is pretty suspicious" Tracer watched as students filed in from the doors. The two schools seemed to be divided by an invisible wall, The teachers tried to keep the students behaving. It almost worked until an Overwatch student yelled out "Get out of here losers!". A girl wearing a bright purple cocktail dress with soft blue skin walked up and threw punch all over him, causing all hell to let loose. Food was flying left and right, people got smothered in icing and cake. Tracer almost got hit with donuts, but luckily She blinked past it. She grabbed Genji's shoulder "Is it time to leave?" She yelled over the food fight. "Yeah lets dip" he responded after throwing and hitting a talon student square in the face with pie.