✓cecilia's test (task 2)

After having your make-up done, you were led to the Great Hall. Once there, you saw a flurry of different girls who wore the same uniform as you.

Maids came from the doors and approached each selected, giving them silver pins of their names.

"Welcome to the palace, young ladies. I am Cecilia Koskinen, I will be a sort of advisor for you, so treat me well," a girl with brown hair and light brown eyes said. She was wearing a pink day dress which made her look like the epitome of elegance. Though it was mostly due to the way she held herself.

"First off, rules," Cecilia stated, "this is known by everyone but, no outside relationships allowed

"First off, rules," Cecilia stated, "this is known by everyone but, no outside relationships allowed. If you have a past relationship it's alright as long as you aren't together now. You are not allowed to leave the palace, it is purely the decision of Crown Prince Nicholas to send you home or not-that or you did something that's worth kicking you out or something happened to your family. Third, do not fight with other Selected. If proven that you have had one, you will be sent home. Lastly, do not ever enter the third floor of your own accord. Do not even pretend that you got lost. Your place is in the first and second floors. Remember that. Now if you notice anyone violating these rules, do tell me or Prince Nicholas."

"As the ladies selected for a chance to be the crown princess, you must have the proper etiquette down. As such I will be having a one-on-one conversation with all of you." She smiled sweetly.

Task 2:
Talk to Cecilia! Tag me in the comments to start yours. You may also start forming friends! *Or enemies ;)

Note: You may start rp-ing within the palace. Just tag the people you want to rp with (except the royals)