Prince Nicholas Koskinen

Nicholas Ahren Koskinen"Nick"20 years oldCrown Prince of IlléaFace claim: Park SunghoonPlayed by me

"Nick"
20 years old
Crown Prince of Illéa
Face claim: Park Sunghoon
Played by me

Nicholas is an intelligent man with fast learning capabilities. He's very cold and calculating to strangers but is very warm and caring to those he holds dear. Though it's hard to fluster him, he visibly turns red when you manage to. He likes reading romance stories but his favorite is his parents'. He's polite and very princely but has a complex about not being related by blood to his family.

Nicholas was a bright and bubbly child when he was young. He doesn't quite remember his biological parents and his memories started with Haidee and Tony finding him in a dumpster. It's not obvious but he is scared of being left and isolated due to his biological parents. After Tony's death, he was forced to mature early, taking on a crown prince's tasks since he was 10. He loves his mother and brother dearly but he feels somewhat detached because he thinks that they aren't his real family.

No one knows he's adopted except for himself, Haidee, William, Celestiana, Cecilia, Claire, Beall, Julianne, Earl, Finn, and Xenaia.

So don't go around saying you know he's adopted! Unless you have something in mind ;)