Special Chapter: August 4

Start from the beginning

Tonight.

A smile formed, and Bea kept herself from jumping in joy after she got her girl to finally agree. This abstinence is almost killing her for the past three months, all she wants to do right after their game is to see and make love to her fiancée. No matter how risky, Bea knows this will send both of them to cloud nine.

"Sana all malapit na ikasal. Char!" Maddie says while lying down at Ponggay's lap. They are in Bea and Caitlin's room, nakikigulo.

Ponggay snickered and looks down at Maddie, "I'll ask for your hand na kaya para 'di ka na mainggit?" Maddie responds with a light pinch on Ponggay's stomach while blushing.

"Buti na lang wala si Ate Jia dito sa kwarto dahil magwa-walk out talaga ako. Respeto naman sa mga single na katulad ko." Caitlin jokingly chimes and rolls her eyes at the three non-single ladies. They lock Caitlin in an embrace while laughing along.

On the other side, Jia is thinking about Bea. Her long wait is about to be over tonight. She'll be able to pounce—love Bea in a thrilling way. What's more thrilling than breaking Pandemic protocols for a one hot and passionate evening? She's aching and dying to get close to her, and seeing Bea last Wednesday wasn't enough although it slightly made up for the last three months of being separated.

Images of Bea being naked flashed in Jia's mind that made her unconsciously bit her lower lip. She tried pushing those thoughts away by distracting herself. Jia must control otherwise it will affect their matchup later.

"Jia, mahal ka nu'n." Kyla breaks Jia's thoughts, noticing her getting uneasy without knowing the reason.

Jia hugs her pillow, disrupting sexual thoughts and controlling the heat all at once. "Alam ko, magkakagyera pag nanloko siya." She said to avoid questions.

Jema comes in to check on her two stooges, she sits beside Jia. "Jia, alam kong gagalingan mo naman like always pero request ko na higitan mo mamaya." Jia and Kyla laughed at Jema's words. She's partly ranting because her ex, Deanna Wong is Choco Mucho's main setter.

"Aga mo magalit ah, idaan mo na lang sa staredown." Jia quipped, "Doon kayo nagsimula, kaya sa ganyan mo rin tapusin." She suggests in a joking manner.

"Ingat lang, baka 'yan din ang magpapabalik sa inyong dalawa." Kyla snickered and receives a thrown pillow by Jema.

"Tigil-tigilan niyo nga ako!" Jema grunts and transfers her gaze to Jia who is viewing Bea's pictures on her phone. "Girl, nakakapanibago parin na hindi kayo magkasama sa isang side ng court. Bakit ba hindi tumuloy dito sa atin 'yon?"

"Gusto niya nga kaso nakiusap sila Maddie sa akin na 'wag ako pumayag dahil maiinggit silang makita kami na sobrang sweet sa court. Kilala mo naman 'tong si tangkad, napaka-clingy. Mas bagay rin naman siya doon sa kabila. Don't get me wrong, I want her to play for us." Jia answered, she is hoping to be with her on one side of the court someday. She admits to missing giving sets to Bea. Out of all middle blockers, their tandem will forever be a favorite.

"Jia, sa totoo lang mas magaling si Bea pag ikaw ang setter niya." Kyla said and Jema agreed. Not discounting Deanna's effort in the DeleWong tandem, it's actually good. But nobody can deny the power Bea unleashes under Jia's wing. "Nanunuod ako ng mga replay ng highlights niyong dalawa sa UAAP, sayang nga dahil isang taon lang si Bea sa Ateneo. Pero kahit isang taon lang siya, grabe 'yung pinalabas mong lakas. Iba ka!"

"Siyempre, sinong hindi makakalimot sa mala-AlDub na ganap nung S79 Finals? Last game ni Jia naging sila." Jema inserted while playfully tapping Jia's back. "Tapos, fiancée na niya ngayon si Bea. Sana all!"

Jia tried suppressing her blush after being reminded of their past. Their love is truly special and priceless. First two years spent in long distance and the next two years and a half together. Soon, they will get hitched.