I walk to Katsukis door and he's still on the phone with his mom. As soon as I walk in he tells his mother goodbye. I wonder what they were talking about.

I notice that he has a red, unopened envelope in his trash can. I grab it and ask him about it.

"It's something that damn nerd gave me. I don't plan on opening it." He lays down in his bed.

"When did he give it to you?" I walk over to him.

"He just slid it under my door." He pulls out his phone. Whenever he pulls out his phone while we're talking it's usually because he's uninterested in our conversation.

"Really?" I question him.

"Did I stutter?" He looks up at me for an answer.

I roll my eyes. "Shut up."

I playfully punch his shoulder. Punching Kacchan's arms' is one of the worst things I could ever do. His muscular arms always hurt my knuckles. I'll never let him know that though.

He smirks and goes back to scrolling on his phone.

"I was on the call with my mom, I saw that shit come underneath, I opened my door, and Deku was standing right there." He points over to the door.

I engage in our conversation. "What'd you do after you saw him?"

"I closed my door."

"KATSUKI!" I punch him again.

'He's something else.'

"What?" He says in an angry tone. He slaps his phone against his chest. He whips his head towards me, giving me his classic death stare. I would say he's getting pretty upset with me.

I flare my hands. "What if it's something important?"

"Do you know how many fucks I give?"

I sigh knowing the answer. "Zero." Without him noticing I shove the envelope into my back pocket. I have to know what it's inside.

"Exactly. That's my girl." He sits up to rough up my hairs bit and kiss the top of my head. This resulted in causing my face to burn up. "Do you wanna head over to my house early?"

"I have a better idea."

"Which is?" He furrows his brows, confused.

"Cuddles!" I announce loudly.

Without responding, he jumps on me. He puts his entire body weight on top of me.

I attempt to get him off of me. "Ka-cchan, I cant-" I gasp for air "-breath."

"Wimp." He moves down, deposits his head on my stomach, and wraps his arms around my hips. His warm lower body settles in between my legs.

"I love when you're a softie." I play with his hair. I massage his scalp, use my fingers to brush through it, and fluffy his hair out.

"Whatever, y/n." He rubs his face against my stomach.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧