Anniversary

Hanna-
This was me and Taehyung 1 month anniversary. I know, maybe to you guys one month was nothing, but it meant a lot to me. Of course, their manager also knew that both of us were dating but the manager didn't want those fans to know this because BTS's population will decrease.

As usual, I went to train. Eonnies and I got really close, we shared our secrets. I was learning LUV by Apink with eonnies. Well, Jihyun eonnie and J-Hope oppa also got really close, they chatted every night.

Keke, they will be together soon.

Taehyung-
I felt so happy because me and Hanna got together again. I went for training today with hyungs since today we didn't have any things to do. *beep beep* my phone rang. My appa called me.

"Appa," I said. "Taehyung-ah, what are you doing now?" he asked. "I'm training," I said, drinking some water. "I'm going to Seoul tomorrow," he said. "Ne, I'll go to the airport." He hung up the phone and I continued training. Today was me and Hanna 1 month anniversary, I decided to buy a dress for her. After training, hyungs and I went shopping. Jimin and I went in a dress shop and a dress caught my eyes. It was so pretty, it fit Hanna. I bought this and met with other hyungs. "Aigoo, my sister is so lucky to have this kind boyfriend," Jimin said. He calls Hanna 'sister' because both of them are like brother and sister taking care of each other. I chuckled and went back with hyungs. As usual, we had dinner with Hanna's family.

I dragged her upstair and surprised her with the dress. "Omo, when did you buy this dress?" she said with the surprised face. It looked so cute.

"It's our first month anniversary after we got back again, remember?" she quiet for awhile and pulled in a hug. "Thank you, Tae." I could see some tears are at the corner of her eyes. I wiped it and kissed her on lips.

"Hanna-ah..." Suga hyung went in and saw us kissing. He looked pissed and closed the door again.

What's with this hyung? He's really weird.

Hanna smiled at me and hugged me again. We kissed again and I carried her to the bed.

*guys, just a bed, don't think so much*

We lie on the bed and talked about her training. I heard that she and her eonnies are going to be in one group. And of course after forming a group, they would move in a dorm and live there.

Of course, we will still meet but not in house, in dorm. I will always visit her.

"Let's go, hyunggie," RapMon opened the door and said. I kissed Hanna's forehead and left. After we reached at our dorm, I lie on the bed.

Dad is coming tomorrow...

"Hyung, I'm going to airport. My dad is coming tomorrow." He nodded and slept. I lieon the bed but I couldn't sleep. Something was bothering me. I shook my head and slept.

**********
Edited, tell me if you see any errors. Thanks.
**********