Airport

Hanna-
Three weeks passed by, my parents were coming to Seoul and BTS officially debuted. Me and Gina woke up at 6 because we were going to meet my parents at the airport. Gina drove the car to the airport with me while I was just updating my Insta.

About 1 hour from our house, we reached the airport. There was a lot of people at the the airport, what was happening? I didn't care much just waited patiently with Gina. "Oppa! Oppa!!" the girls scream. I turned around and saw BTS. No wonder, so many people, especially girls.

One of them, Suga, noticed me and smiled at me. He then whispered something to Tae. Tae looked surprised and we made eye contact. He pulled out his rectangular smile and smiled at me which made my heart melted. All of them waved at us while Jin Oppa kept smiling to Gina which made blushing so hard. Geez, they didn't have to be so sweet at the public.

"Oppa! Jin Oppa!!" a girl screamed. She gave Jin some flowers and tried to hug him but the guards didn't allow. Gina looked so jealous when Jin Oppa smiled at the girl. "Hahah, look someone is jealous," I teased her. "Yahhh, it's not funny. There's so many girls, Jin could fall in love with one of them," she said while letting out a sigh. "He fell in love already," I said. "Bwo?! Who's she? What's her name?" she said while looking so nervous. "Well, she's my best friend and she's Gina Kim," I said while she punching my arm playfully.

"Hanna!" Someone shouted from my back. I turned around and saw my parents. "Appa, umma!" I said and went up to hug them. "Aigoo, my daughter became prettier. Oh, Gina, aww, you are so cute," she said while pinching Gina's nose. "Our daughter became taller," dad said and Gina chuckled. I punched Gina's arm and my parents laughed.

"Omo! What's happening there? So noisy," umma said. "BTS is here" I said. "That new group?" appa asked. "Wah, why do you guys know so much?" I asked while smirking. "Aniyo, one of the member's father is our company partner," appa said. "Jinja?! Who's that?" Gina and I asked. "Erm, I guess is Kim.." umma said. Kim Taehyung? "Kim Seok Jin" Gina looked like O.O when she heard what umma said. "I'm not sure but I heard that his parents want him to quit the group and help them with the works." This time both of us looked like O.O

It could be RapMon, Tae and Jin..

"Anyways, we are tired, can we go back home?" umma asked. We took their luggage and went back to our house.

Haizz, later I still need to train. I said goodbye to my parents and went for training.

After training, I went back home and saw many shoes outside my house door. I guess, it was BTS. I went in my house and of course I smelled food. "Wahh, Mr Kim is good at cooking" I heard Jin and Gina said at the same time. "I'm backkkk," Jimin came to me and kissed me on cheek while hugging me from the back. "Omo, are you two together?" umma asked. "Aniyo, we aren't," me and Jimin said at the same time.

Tae came to me and did what Jimin did. He kissed my cheek and hugged me. Butterflies.. "Aww, they look so good," appa said. I blushed so hard and went to bathroom.

We had our dinner together and chatted a lot. "Anyone's father is doing business?" appa asked. Taehyung raised up his hand and I felt so sad at the moment. Why must be him?

After having dinner, they went back. Before leaving, Jimin kissed my cheek so did Tae. I lie on my bed after taking bath and slept.

**********
Edited, tell me if you see any errors. Thanks.
**********