Chapter 17: Country visit shenanigans

Comenzar desde el principio

[Roosevelt is Alice's Teddybear who somehow gained conciousness with Alice's power]

Roosevelt nodded and showed a slight burn mark on its hand.

"Look, what you did!! Poor Roosevelt!" Alice said while patting the bear

"I-IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PRANK!!"

Mom sighed, she fixed Roosevelt's hand "there you go" she gives it back to Alice.

She then put kenya on the chair.

"Now that everyone is here, lets start today's lesson"

"YES SENSEI/y-yes se-sensei" (Everyone/Kenya who still got stuck with threads)

[Lunch Time]

School's Lunch time is best enjoyed with friends, thats what im currently doing.

Today's menu is Pasta and Curry that Alice and Chloe made, they trained to cook way back in the summer with the canteen lady.

Their cooking is actually tasted quite good, and mom said its even better than Shion's cooking, what's wrong with her cook though?

Somewhere a purple kijin sneezed while carrying multiple slimes thats currently swarming Jura Forest.

The lunch time is quite Quiet...

Nobody speaks or anything in our group...

Maybe they're still sad that im leaving?

...

After lunch we just walked back to Class and did the last hour of class we're just listening to Mom's explanations without talking to each others.

After the class was done we're just walking trough the hall and corridors. Mom told me to pack up my stuff and get ready since we're going home because we have to visit dwargon soon.

"Today's is quite quiet right?"

"Mhm" Chloe nods

"Yeah..."

We walked in the halls without speaking at all, everything just quiet, no words were spoken.

It was awkward...

Few hours later, i've packed my entire stuff in my stomach {Storage}. Mom called me and we walked outside and greeted everyone inside the Academy.

Tiss-sensei

Jeff-sensei

The Principal

And Yuuki-nii...

We goes to the bakery first and buy some Creampuff before leaving, after we bought it we said good bye to Yoshida-san.

And now we've finally arrived at the front gate.

I sighed "I'll miss you guys"

"We'll meet again right?" (Alice)