In the end, people want to enter Beijing, so they can't be spoiled. In case the emperor is blind...well, in case she accidentally gets spoiled, everything he says now is justified.

It is better to be cautious.

Dong snorted a few sips of tea, and when he talked about the pharmacology with Ye Jiao, he regained his smile.

Before he left, Dong cried again: "Jiao Niang, I’ve asked before that women from all over the world will enter the palace next spring. If you have a heart, don’t be entangled by her. That person...shameless."

Ye Jiao nodded and should come down, ready to ask when Qi Yun comes back.

And at the moment in the front hall, Qi Yunzheng looked at Qi Shugong with a few young people intimidating and tempting his father.

As Qi Yun expected, Qi Shugong of the Qi family really came here to fight the autumn wind, but more importantly, there is a grandson in Qi Shugong's family, who is usually the dandy. This time there was a life lawsuit and Qi Shugong wanted to find someone. dredge.

It happened that the younger generations in the family did not succeed. When the family was separated, he actually expelled Qi Yun's grandfather from the clan. Who would have thought that the expelled branch could be so capable?

Now that something happened, and I found out that Qi's father was soft-tempered, Uncle Qi came to the door with a stick.

Father Qi is indeed a soft-hearted person, and he is kind and honest, but this does not mean that he is stupid.

On the contrary, the fact that Qi's father was able to marry a famous lady who was much higher than his at the time like Liu's was enough to prove that Qi's father had his own calculations in his heart.

It's just that Qi's father is not very talented, which is a shortcoming.

But he knew that he was not talented enough, and admitted frankly that this was an advantage.

When Qi Yun came, Qi Zhao and Qi Yun said a few words together and then separated, Qi's father knew in his heart that his two sons had a plan.

So he just listened to Qi Uncle's complaint, with a gentle smile on his face, but his eyes looked at Qi Zhao and Qi Yun from time to time.

Seeing him like this, Uncle Qi felt in his heart that this man was just as straightforward as his father, so he was more aggrieved, and sighed as he said: "My stupid grandson was deceived. He was taken aback for a lifetime, and got into trouble for no reason. Nephew, you have to take care of them. Even if you count them, you are also blood relatives. If you don’t care, he really has no way to survive. Up."

Father Qi didn't speak, just sighed.

On the side, Qi Zhao frowned.

As a grandchild, he can't actually be the elder, even if it is Qi's father, Qi Shugong is the uncle of Qi's father, and he can't say no.

But this sentence made it clear that it was making trouble for no reason.

The family has also been separated, and there is no contact at all, but now they are shyly coming over to get married and let their family help them settle things. How can it be so cheap?