Qi Yun said indifferently: "Mother missed him, and I want to take him to sleep at night," the voice paused, "Ning Bao and Ruyi, mother will take a good look."

After hearing this, Ye Jiao nodded.

It's now in late autumn, and the weather is getting colder. Of course it doesn't matter to adults, but the children are young after all, so it's better to take them out when it's cold.

Especially these two newly-born little guys who were born earlier than ordinary children were a little smaller. Even if the body was not in serious trouble, Liu's distressed every time he looked at it. It was naturally painful for each bite Refusing to let them run back and forth when it's cold.

If you think about it, you can hug it to sleep for one night, and then send it back at noon the next day. This is also commonplace.

It’s just that the Liu clan would usually say okay with Ye Jiao one day in advance. It’s never happened so suddenly, Xiao Renshen couldn’t help but ask: "When did the mother say it? Why don’t I remember."

Qi Yun smiled and kissed her: "Mother told me."

Of course, Qi Yun wouldn't tell his wife that this was a temporary act of ignorance.

Although he hasn't said it yet, it's the same for him to discuss with the Liu family later. When should he say it instead?

After the straps were fastened, Qi Yun helped her put on the clothes she had just taken off.

Qi Erlang could only comfort himself in his heart, as he was preparing for the evening, but after all, he hadn't gotten close for nearly a year, and it was inevitable that there was some unhappiness on his face.

Ye Jiao actually thought about it too, but she wasn't in a hurry, she just slowly put on her clothes and gathered her hair, and then asked, "My husband, why is Tiezi looking for you?"

Although Qi Yun just heard a few words from Tie Zi, he already knew most of it, and while helping his wife, he said, "It's Uncle Qi who is here. There is nothing serious about coming. Just let it go."

Uncle Qi?

Ye Jiao blinked, a little surprised.

Small ginseng may not know much about common things, but fortunately it has a good memory.

She remembered that when she kowtowed to recognize people on the second day of marriage, she only recognized her parents, elder brothers and sisters, and third younger brother. There were no other relatives beside her.

At that time, what Qi Yun said to her was that her family had a simple population. There were no clans and there were few relatives, but now this Qishu Gong did not know where she came from.

Qi Yun saw her curiosity, and didn't need Ye Jiao to ask, he replied: "Those who have split their families, they have been separated from their grandfather's generation, and they have nothing to do with each other. Even if they have contact, they never meet, Qi Shugong. The family doesn’t even see the temper of rabbits and eagles. This time I’m afraid I heard that our family got the golden plaque, and knew that the third brother was promoted.

This is extremely rude, Ye Jiao said: "It sounds like... Yes, it's the autumn wind."

Qi Yun laughed, bowed his head and kissed her forehead, warmly said: "Yes, it's the autumn wind, Jiao Niang remembers it well, and it doesn't matter if I use it."