Qi Yun stood up and responded with a flat voice: "Master Xie, Master Xie, the next generation's third brother, Master Xie Yan."

Shi Tianrui is a handsome man, and he speaks with a sense of spring breeze: "Er Lang does not need to be humble. From my point of view, he makes his younger brother outstanding. I have also read the article. It is exceptionally good. It is also possible to get the champion in the future. "

Qi Yun bowed his hand to Shi Tianrui, but in his heart he didn't think the third brother could have such a great future.

Qi Ming has a few kilograms, Qi Yun knows better than anyone else.

On the theory of national policy, Qi Ming was led by Chu Chengyun for a long time. He had a lot of ideas, and it is not uncommon to win the small three yuan.

It's just that my younger brother is immature after all, and he doesn't have enough knowledge. It's a good thing to be able to do so. As for things like Xie Yuan, it is still out of reach for the time being.

Speaking of the champion, Qi Yun looked at Shi Tianrui and said: "The magistrate is born as a champion, and his talent is definitely extraordinary."

Shi Tianrui bends the corner of his mouth, and his voice is soft: "When I was studying, I only felt that I was suffering for ten years, and I was quite proud when I was inscribed on the gold list. Chao is Tian Shelang and Mu Deng Tianzitang, how honorable and honorable, but I really know how to be an official Official career needs more than just beautiful articles."

His book business spirit has been wiped out after leaving the capital. Even though his heart is still sharp, Shi Tianrui knows how to wrap himself with a smooth shell, which is a lot of growth.

Qi Yun picked up the tea cup, but did not answer.

After all, it is people's own eunuchs, which has nothing to do with them.

Fortunately, Shi Tianrui looked aside, and soon said with a smile: "If the Qi family is holding a banquet, remember to call me."

Qi Yun readily agreed: "This is natural."

Then, after waiting for tea, Qi Yun finally started talking about business; "Before, thanks to the magistrate's righteous speaking, I saved my Qi family from disaster."

Shi Tianrui knew that what he was talking about was the last time he gave Chu Chengyun a referral to Shao Zhizhou.

Shao Zhizhou served as an official and did a lot of evil. If Shi Tianrui came two years earlier, he would definitely join him.

It's just that the reason Shi Tianrui can make up his mind is that Shao Zhizhou offended the Qi family, and the Qi family has inextricably linked with the Tian family. Shi Tianrui is sure that he will be rewarded for participating in the performance, and this is how everything is done. appropriate.

And the facts are just as Shi Tianrui thought, Shao Zhizhou reprimanded, and he was rewarded. The Qi family didn't seem to have received anything, but it was a great feat to belittle a Zhizhou with just a plaque.

But what made Shi Tianrui pay attention to was not only Qi Yun's thanks, but also the channels through which he knew about this matter.