Why must you hide? (Alberto x Werewolf Reader)

Start from the beginning

He clapped his hand once "yes! Perfect! Enough time to organize my room."

I giggled and got up from my chair "can you give me a lift home?"

"Kiss me and Ill give you a ride." He stood up and placed his hands on his waist, looking down at me.

I sighed and tip toed to his chin.

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE TALL DAMN IT!!

I pecked his jawline but still, couldn't reach.

"Okay I kissed you..now let's go!"

I walked out of the shop blushing.

Alberto was behind me heading out of the place and went onto his vespa.

--About 3 minutes--

He dropped you off to your home,

"Ill pick you up at 7." He leaned to kiss your cheek and drove off.

You felt flustered that he kissed you back.

So you went inside of your home quickly, that's until you saw your mom on the couch, holding the calender...

This doesn't look good...

"Y/n...do you realize what is tonight?..." She asked.

"B-but I have a play date with Alberto tonight...it isn't fair!!" You clutched your sketchbook and run upstairs to your bedroom.

"Its the curse honey!! You'll be stuck like is for the rest of your life!! Keep your blinds closed shut! Call off your little date with that boy!"

Your mom never liked Alberto, thinking he's a bad influence...

So you didn't listen to your mom then went to the telephone to call Alberto.

That's when your mom grabbed the phone, giving you the death glare.

"Ill call him...you get ready for bed..."

You sighed and slammed your door behind...this was not supposed to happen...why is this happening to you? This has to be a curse...

Y/n's POV

My mother always kept me away just because I am different...heck Alberto showed me his form! Why can't I show mine to him?!

Every full moon my Mom goes bazonkers of locking me in my room...

--7:00pm, its already getting dark--

I was sketching a bit alone in my room,

But that's when I feel odd...my arms began to shake up...and my heart was pounding...

"Ouch..." my insides began to hurt really bad, feeling myself shape shift...

This can't be happening...I don't wanna be a wolf tonight...

I could feel everything feel fuzzy, growing stiff around my muscles, the worst part is my face...cracking and snapping bones shifting to a wolf form...

I cried for help but I knew my mom wouldn't care...she even locked the windows...

My head is now blank...I don't feel like myself...

I need to get out of here...

Alberto's POV

Im finished cleaning my room! Having Machiavelli as accessories is perfect!

Now its time to pick up little shrimp!

Im sure Ill call her first to let her know...

Nah! I like surprising her.