This kind of sorghum high-roofed big house is in September, the weather is warm, and it’s really comfortable to sleep in. It’s the provincial party committee next door, and it’s endless.

    In fact, don’t look at Nie Gong and Chen Lina. They fell asleep peacefully, but, they have been waiting for the opportunity and thought that Ma Xiaofang would do something tonight.

    They did not expect that nothing happened in the calm night.

    Woke up early in the morning, Chen Lina looked at the white sky with anxiety and worry in her heart.

    At this moment, there was a quarrel in the next room.

    "Captain Zhang, what on earth did you do here? If it weren't for patrolling when I came here last night, your people would have broken the roof of Commander Nie's house, do you know?"

    "Oh, Xiao Nie, you are not on duty in this area , this Is ​​ours."

    "The yard belongs to my cousin's house. I can't help her look at it?"

    Chen Lina was very familiar with this voice, and she glanced at Gong Nie, and said: "Nie Guozhu"

     Obviously, the people on the construction site last night were preparing to move and smash the house, but Nie Guozhu passed by when he was patrolling. .

    It's no wonder that they waited all night last night and they didn't act.

    Chen Lina wanted to go over to see her cousin, and Gong Nie waved her hand: "Don't get out of the way, you have to find Guozhu, maybe we have to wait a few more days? "

    When someone demolishes the house, Gong Nie's hair is almost white. The most fearful thing now is that some people are growing out of knots, but on the contrary, a chaotic and enthusiastic Nie Guozhu appeared. You said that you are not worried about people.

     Nie Guozhu has been waiting to enter the construction site. Suddenly, they sent the place high. The director came here on a bicycle: "Guo Zhu, an urgent task, you need to be transferred to Da Shi Zi on duty, so hurry up. "

      "Leader, we are a film policeman, not a traffic policeman. Besides, it's not our jurisdiction, why should I be on duty?"

      " You transferred the traffic police team, understand?" Director Gao said.

      Nie Guozhu had a bad temper, and pointed at Director Gao's nose as soon as he heard it and yelled: "Director Gao, don't go with them and bully others, the house belongs to my brother-in-law’s house. "

   . " Nie Bozhao is at home. You are in charge of other people's nostalgia. I tell you, this is an order. Go on duty."

    Nie Guozhu is angry: " Director Gao, you now transfer me to leave. You have made it clear that you are collaborating with them."

    " Nie Guozhu, don't have a strain, you are a policeman. "

   . "  If you have the ability, you can shove my job away. Anyway, I have to stay here. I won't leave." As he said, he took off his hat and ran next door and knocked on the door: "Lina, Lina, are you really there?

    Chen Lina hasn't seen Nie Guozhu for a long time, and heard the quarrel between him and Director Gao in the yard. Now, her cousin is transferred to a local area and joined the camp. Although he has never written to her, he always remembers her, and remembers to help her take care of the yard.

    Nie Gong saw that Chen Lina was about to open the door and said "According to this situation, there is also a person from Ma Xiaofang at the police station. If you want to put him in now, it is a trouble. He wants to say with a big mouth that Ma Xiaofang will not dare to act tonight.