37. Crazy.

Chapter 37: Crazy.

Zachary's POV.

"You're being so difficult right now." I tell Heather as she packs her bags.

"Am I?" She asks, looking at me with hurt in her eyes.

"All I did was go see Valarie." I yell.

"Don't fucking yell at me." She screams in my face.

"Where are you gonna go?" I ask her as she zips the suitcase.

"That's none of your business." She tells me.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask her.

"Get out of my way." She says as she shoves me, rolling her suitcase as she walks past me.

"If you walk out of this house you're not gonna come back." I warn.

"Screw you and your house, Zach." Heather says, before she walks out of the front door.

I grab the vase beside me and I throw it at the door. The broken glass pieces scattered around the floor.

I really can't keep a relationship to save my life.

***

Valarie's POV.

"Watch your step." Riley says, guiding my hand.

"What step? I can't see shit, you got me blindfolded here." I say, irritated.

She helps me down a step as I almost fall.

"Whoa." She says, holding on to me.

"Riley, if I fall I swear to god, I will kill you." I threaten her.

"Ugh, enough with the empty threats. We're here." She informs.

Finally.

We've been walking for a while now.

I take off the blindfold and I see Tobias holding a sign that has my name written on it.

"What the fuck is going on?" I ask them, laughing.

"We felt bad for missing your birthday, so we got random things we know you'd love." Tobias says, smiling at me.

"You guys." I say, putting my hand on my chest, feeling touched.

"Now, come on." Riley says, leading me to Tobias' living room.

There's balloons everywhere and Tangled is playing on the TV. On the coffee table, I see a gift box and I pick it up.

"You guys shouldn't have." I tell them, bringing out a pair of earrings and a necklace.

"Don't stop, there's more." Tobias tells me.

I take out a red lacy lingerie set and I just stare at it in shock.

"No, really you shouldn't have." I say, grimacing at the thong that came with it.

"I got you that. I know you like it." Tobias says, winking at me.

"You're so weird." I tell him, still figuring out what part of the fabric was the front. "How are you dating him?" I ask Riley.

"I'm here for a good time, not a long time." She tells me and Tobias hits her arm.

"Thank you guys. The fact that you even thought of doing this for me is more than enough. The gift is just the icing on the cake." I tell them.

"Speaking of cake." Riley says, walking to the kitchen.

She comes back with a three tiered cake in her hand.