"I know it's been itching you to say that huh?" Trinity said. "If he wanted you he would be with you,"

Naala laughed and threw her head back. "I don't even want to ruin your little vacay so I'm gonna let you have that one. But don't get it twisted, I run shit,"

"Bitch you don't run nothing." Trinity snapped getting loud.

"Easy on the bitch word," I said quietly.

"I very much run what ever you two have going over there because all it takes is a word and he'll be back with me. So like I said, enjoy your little vacation," Naala replied. She was being mad petty but I'm just grateful she didn't say anything about us fucking.

"Bitch," Trin said trying to reach over me to get her.

"Now you're doing too much," I said grabbing her and sitting her back down.

"I leave you for a minute and you're already fighting," I heard his deep ass voice say.

"I wasn't even fighting," Naala frowned. "It was an innocent conversation,"

"Innocent my ass, get off the fucking bus," He said to her smacking her butt at the same time.

Naala didn't even protest, she got her ass off the fucking bus. Now if this was me, she would have punched me in my shit.

"You don't learn," I said shaking my head at her. "When she beats your ass I'm gonna watch,"

"You never stand up for me," She fussed at me.

"I tell you about your mouth before we see her everytime," I huffed. "Look I'm here with you ain't I?"

"Yeah but she's your baby mama, y'all share more than what we share," Trin pouted. I knew if I didn't do something now, she'd hold out for the rest of the trip and if Naala ain't giving me none, she was the next best thing.

"Stop worrying about her," I said putting my arm around her shoulder. "We gotta go before we miss the flight," I said watching everyone outside ready to go.

"Mmm," Trinity said. I leaned down and kissed her lips slowly.

"I'm sorry aight," She nodded and kissed me again, pulling at my beard.

"I don't want you talking to her," Trinity said looking at me.

"You're dragging it, I have to speak to her," I argued standing up.

"Why? Y'all kids are home, what do you have to speak about?" I ignored her getting off the sprinter. I got our bags out and followed behind everyone else.

"I don't know how you do it," Ace said standing beside me. "Nigga you've got two of the women you're fucking on the same trip?"

"Don't talk about my best friend," Mia said smacking his chest.

"I ain't lying though!" He said lifting his hands up. "You living the life I wanna live,"

"Go live it," Mia said mugging him. I stifled a laugh and walked off, letting them argue.

Trinity was somewhere at that back, acting mad at me but I was focused on getting on the damn plane.

"Everybody come get their gift," Naala said standing with Bri at the front.

"Priest roll you eyes again," Brianna said staring at him. Priest stood beside me huffing and puffing but he didn't do nothing.

"Okay so everyone gets a flask," Naala smiled, damn she pretty.

"Nigga come on," Priest laughed. "You here talking bout she's pretty but you with a whole 'nother female,"

"Ain't she with a whole 'nother nigga?" I replied stepping forward.