"Wala na po. Okay lang kasi malaki naman yun e. Sabi ni Sister, mag-pray ako na may magbigay ng wheelchair na bagay sa akin. Yung hindi masyadong malaki" Gelo said. Maia put him on a chair and sat beside him for a while. "Tinutulungan naman ako ng mga Ate at Kuya kung kailangan kong umakyat o bumaba e" Gelo said. "Atsaka, medyo mahirap igulong yung malaking wheelchair sa ibang kwarto dito...masikip"

"Hmm..sige, pag-pray natin na may mag-donate ng wheelchair para sa yo" Maia said. She stood up and helped in preparation for the party.

---

Moments later, Mother Carmela came into the room. The noisy and happy atmosphere suddenly became quiet.

"Good afternoon Mother Carmela!" the children greeted.

"Good afternoon. Nag-eenjoy ba kayo?"

"Opo" the children replied in chorus.

"Don't forget to say thank you sa mga tumulong para sa party natin, okay?"

"Opo"

---

"Spidernan?" Gelo said when he noticed 2 people enter from the other door of the room. "Spiderman" and another guy wearing a balloon hat entered.

"Hello kids! Ako si Kuya Sam. At sya naman si..."

"Spiderman!" the kids exclaimed.

"Tama! Nabalitaan kasi namin na may party dito. Okay lang ba na sumali kami?"

"Opo!" the kids replied happily.

---

"Spiderman" and Kuya Sam entertained the kids with balloon twisting and games. Mother Carmela was surprised by the 'special guests' so she pulled Sister Berna aside and asked.

"Sino yan? Sino nag-sponsor sa kanila?"

"Si Chuck po yan. Sinama nya yung bestfriend nyang si Sam"

"Chuck?"

"Este, Rj pala. Si Rj, yung apo nyo"

The more Mother Carmela observed "Spiderman's" movements, the more she realized who he was underneath the costume.

---

After the party, Chuck and Sam went to Mother Carmela's office. There, away from the children, they changed back into their normal clothes. They also got to eat and rest.

"Thank you for doing this. The kids are so happy. Even the Ates and Kuyas. I've never seen them this happy." Mother Carmela said while she stood by her office window.

"You're welcome. Sam and I really do party hosting."

"Actually, I just dragged Chuck during one of the parties I hosted kasi biglang hindi pwede yung isang kasama ko. And he's been getting a lot more rakets than me now..."

"Hindi naman" Chuck replied, apologetically. "Pero La, if you want another event na ganito, just let me know ha? I'm willing to host...for free!"

---

Maia was amazed at the energy of "Spiderman" since he joined the party. He never removed his mask but kept the children engaged and entertained the whole time.

"Ang dinig ko, apo daw sya ni Mother Carmela" Nanay said when they left the orphanage after the party.

"Ah. Akala ko bagong volunteer"

"Malay mo"

"Sabagay. Pero may accent sya pag nagsasalita. Mukhang hindi sya laking Maynila"

"Hmm. Baka nga"

"Ah Nay, pinapabalik ako ni Sister Berna para mag-volunteer ulit."

"O, bakit hindi?"

"Ang sabi ko, basta hindi ako masyadong busy sa office, mag-v-volunteer ako"

Nanay nodded.

"Gusto ko rin pag-ipunan yung bagong wheelchair para kay Gelo"

"Ah oo. Sabi nga ni Mareng Alma, nasira na rin daw yun sa kalumaan"

"Ang sabi ni Gelo, binigay daw kay Marlon. Masaydo daw malaki para sa kanya e. Ang gusto nya sana eh yung pwede nyang pagulungin mag-isa. Yung hindi na sya kailangan itulak ng iba"

"Hmm..." Nanay nodded.

---

Behind his mask Spiderman mask, Chuck observed one of the volunteers. The kids seemed to like her a lot based on how they interacted with her more than the other adults who were at the party. She had a cute smile which immediately caught Chuck's attention. Chuck was curious of who she was but didn't know who to ask. He heard the kids call her "Ate Meng", though.

"What if I volunteer in the orphanage?" Chuck said out loud as he and Sam drove home. "I used to that back in Vancouver anyway"

"Anong gagawin mo?" Sam asked.

"Well, I noticed na under renovation yung maraming parte nung building kung saan tayo kanina. Pwede rin ako mag-tutor"

"Hmm. Ikaw. Hanggang party hosting lang ang kaya ko" Sam said.

"Tawagan ko si Lola Madre tomorrow..." Chuck said.