"Game over?"

What? What are they planning?

Shigaraki: Oh yeah, before we go...though little...I need to crush whats there of the symbol of peace first!

The blue hair man yelled and dashed over to us with his hand nearing Asui'face . i glanced at the poor girl frozen in fear of what I knew was gonna happen. But just when the hand was mere inches from her face a yellow dash swoop through and instantly knock the man far away.

"Adakah awak tidak apa-apa?"(Are you alright?) the mysterious person said in a questioning tone. Then immediately turned around to attack the Noumu and the black smoke guy.

He had the appearance of a young boy no older than us, yet his attacks toward the Noumu are as if he was a pro already. His motions were fast and fluid with one strike right after the other, then I noticed the guy with hands from earlier was preparing to attack him from behind. And I was instantly ready to jump out and help him.

Boboiboy Earth! -Earth barrier!

Boboiboy's POV:

Something was coming up to me from behind so I summoned an earth wall for defense and incidentally the wall also gave the giant, who I assume was the main attacker an upper-cut when he was about to smash me down from above. I quickly switch back to Lightning and jumped out of the attack range preparing for another strike coming from them.

But nothing ever came.

Everything came to a sudden halt as the huge metal doors burst open with a big cloud of smoke and a tall and buff man emerge from behind. And as he walks forward a smile of relief came on the faces of the people who are still half submerge in water.

"Its Alright...."

I AM HERE!

Narrator:

As All Might stand on the podium Boboiboy just stared up in awe at the man standing tall from the platform and Mineta shouted:

"ALL MIGHT!" with tears of relief in his eyes.

"All Might..." Izuku whispered in a shaking voice.

"Ah, then let's continue." Crusty man said.

All Might then throw aside his jacket, ripped off his tie (was that even necessary?) and speed through the crowd of rookie villains absolutely decimating them and reached Aizawa. He picked the homeroom teacher up and in a lower voice than before said:

"Apologies Aizawa-kun"

The person mentioned just slightly shuddered. All Might scooped up the students in the water and told them to run away with their teacher, ripping off the hand that was covering Shigaraki's face while he's at it. Completely ignoring Boboiboy who was standing off to the side, Somehow. Oh wait the boy was being pushed away by consecutive hits from Kurogiri off in the distance, scratch that the Lightning blade hit Kurogami's main body and down the teleporter go, his metal collar thing twitching with sparks of electricity coming off of it.

(bare with me I watched the series like once and I'm not reading the manga)

"it's not okay...not okay...I'm sorry father..." Shigaraki whimpered while picking the hand up and putting it back on his face, then he proceeded to let out a sigh. Though Izuku's group was sent away Boboiboy's existence was finally acknowledge by the number one hero or it's the amount of rookies laying unconscious on the ground surrounding them.

You maybe wondering how did this go unnoticed? Well because the number of events happening may say otherwise but it had only been like 3 minutes max since All Might arrived. But we're not here for all of that U.A fighting stuff we're here for the hero crossover:

Seeing the child speeding around and annihilating everything coming at him didn't concern him since he just realized that his usual Smash wasn't as effective as he thought on the Noumu.

Boboiboy's POV:

The man seems to be losing to that monster, the smoke guy from earlier had regain consciousness and arrived to support the blue hair bad guy in fighting and it seems really successful so far, since I can hear about their plan to rip him in half just faintly. Honestly the exposed brain of that thing kinda' creeps me out, the monster was pressing into his torso and it was drawing blood, I wanted to help him but the sheer amount of people coming at me is getting increasingly big. I thought as I struck down another one coming at me leaving them motionless on the ground.

I need to take them all out in one move.

I begin stabbing multiples of my blades on the ground, some of the villains smirked and I faintly heard them say something I don't get but it sounded arrogant. Oh these people have no idea what's coming. After getting a decent area covered I scratch the nearest one just barely and the entire field ignite into an explosion of electricity. Effectively taking out every living thing in the covered area.

The man was currently striking the creature with multiple blows but only managed to push it back. Though it may look like smoke is surrounding the man I noticed there's also steam coming off him.

He said something I can't understand again maybe another language? I reached into my pocket and take out a container labeled: "tested medicine". These are the tested pills that Solar made one time when we were doing stamina training, most of them tasted horrid according to the voices in my head, but they work just fine, with this knowledge I took out a certain pill, I now can finally understand what they were saying. It seems like the man was telling off the bad guys while they look as if they were frozen in fear and slightly shaking...or maybe it was anger?

The monster jump to him attempting to grab his head again, so by instincts I ran over to help.

Boboiboy Earth! -Earth punch!

Narrator:

A giant fist erupted from the ground blasting the Noumu away and through the glass dome. Boboiboy thought it was a nice save, but Shigaraki was now enraged because his wonderful weapon was simply blasted off by a runty child. In anger he ran to the boy reaching over to disintegrate him.

.

.

.

*BANG*

A bullet shot through and struck his hand, making blood splatter out dangerously close to the dino cap. Earth noticed his flinch and summoned an Earth grab immobilizing the man, Kurogiri took the risk and dash over to quickly retrieve his friend he was successful in this endeavor and they both retreated into a cloud of black mist.

All Might now hidden by Cementos' wall, placed a hand on Boboiboy's shoulder and gave him a light squeeze.

"YOUNG MAN WOULD YOU COME WITH ME!"

It was more of a statement than a request but Boboiboy, being the good boy he is agreed nonetheless. Hoping he isn't in trouble because the man looked serious but as this is a new world and he doesn't know any better maybe he is. And he followed the stranger without any questions.
__________________________________________________________________

End note:

I cut through like three episodes for this we'll move on to the next parts if I ever get there I'll work on the series set up meanwhile.

I either will post just a bunch of books at the same time and update chapters at random or do one at a time slowly like one chapter a week since its August and summer school exist.

Draft finished:3rd August 2021

Beta read:4th August 2021

Release date:4th August 2021