Let's play horror.....

Hey, guys surprise! This is not a new story update, but ya a fun game chapter. Hope you all would like it.

You're gonna be haunted after this.........Be ready for everything coming up made by your choices.............

-Let a newly turned vampire drink your blood, were slowly and struggling with pain you die. Fear in your eyes.
                          Or
Let an Alpha of an old and most dangerous werewolf let eat your flesh and kill you in seconds. Where you don't even know what happened to you, pleasure in your eyes.

-Be a human and let ten different haunted souls possess your body at the same time.
                          Or
Be an evil devil and let the ten most powerful priests in the world harm you and torture you in a cage.

-Let a doll cut your body parts day by day as you do a mistake in following her orders.
                         Or
Be Lucifer's secretary who helped him in building his community against Gods, afterwards when he was caught and thrown out of heaven you were left there in heaven only were gods curse you that you will see worst of the earth but like a prey their. See all the possible worst, go through it but never die.

-Be a stone statue but alive who can see his family and loved ones grow up, but never they will know or you could talk to anyone.
                         Or
Wake up six feet under the ground from where you can go to heaven. Leave a happy soul life.

-Wake up in a room finding out Nun, Slender Man, Candyman, Bloody Mary, Jigsaw and the mummy will be living with you throughout your life, where your life play is in their hands.
                        Or
Wake up clown ('It' one) hovering upon you and let him do whatever he wants within a minute.

-See your best person of your life is boiling in a hot pot by Satan.
                          Or
You can save that person by cutting out your both arms and one eye.

-Trap in hell with the king of hell Lucifer.
                         Or
Trap in heaven with Hades.

Q- What will you do, if you found out that the ouija board you were playing with was a real devil? Tell tell....? Don't look back you know the rules.....

I hope you all like it and I'll keep updating situations like this in this chapter only, so stay tuned.....

And ya new chapter coming in two days............

'Everyone wakes up with death brain'

Vote, share, comments for this chapter and others if you didn't......

Bye......

(ya ya before anyone asks me again that out of nowhere how/why I came up with an idea like this, so answer is I was assigned to think something creative for a reason and while thinking about it my weird mind (I don't know in which way my mind work, but for sure it's not normal 😅) thought of writing something different and unique for my book. So ya here it is. Did you like it? )