chapter nine

Katsumi's P.O.V

I walked onto the stage and waited for the music to start.

"Turn around
Look at what you see
In her face
The mirror of your dreams
Make believe I'm everywhere
Given in the light
Written on the pages
Is the answer to a never ending story
Ah
Reach the stars
Fly a fantasy
Dream a dream
And what you see will be
Rhymes that keep their secrets
Will unfold behind the clouds
And there upon a rainbow
Is the answer to a never ending story
Ah
Story
Ah
Show no fear
For she may fade away
In your hand
The birth of a new day
Rhymes that keep their secrets
Will unfold behind the clouds
And there upon a rainbow
Is the answer to a never ending story
Ah
Never ending story
Ah
Never ending story
Ah
Never ending story
Ah" I finished the song and everyone started clapping. I smiled and bowed before the curtain shut in front of us.

"Great job Katsumi!" Tenshi said.

"Thanks, but I wouldn't be able to do it without you guys." I said as we shared a group hug. We then went to the autograph room to sign autographs for people. Once all that was over I went to my room and flopped onto my bed after changing clothes and grabbing my phone. One new message.

Hawks :
Hey Katsumi! I saw your performance. I loved the song!

: Me
Awe! Thanks Hawks. It took me a while to think of anything to write.

Hawks :
Well it was great no matter how long it took. Do you wanna meet up again?

: Me
Sure why not. How about tommorow at 10:30AM?

Hawks :
Sure. Same café as last time?

: Me
Same café as last time. Cya tomorrow.

Hawks :
Bye.

I put my phone down as I heard someone knock at the door.

"Come in." I said and Kirishima walked in.

"Oh hey Kiri. What's up?" I asked.

"Umm well. I came to ask what Katsuki likes cause I'm taking him on a date tommorow." He said making me smile.

"Be yourself." I said simply.

"Huh?" He asked confused.

"Katsuki likes you for you. So be yourself and do what you think would be nice. Katsuki isn't very good with talking about his likes and dislikes so you need to get him to tell you. Plus he trusts you. Oh actually do you mind bringing Katsuki and Midoriya here. You can stay as well if you want." I explained.

"Umm sure. And thanks for the advice. I'll go get them now." He said and a few minutes later the three of them were in my room.

"Why'd you call us here?" Katsuki asked.

"Because it's time. It's time he knows Suki." I said calmly. Kirishima and Midoriya looked at me confused but Kirishima eventually understood. Katsuki looked down straight away.

"Katsuki. Tell him." I said.

"Tell who what? I'm confused." Midoriya said.

"Izuku." Katsuki said shocking the boy.

"Did you just-" Midoriya started.

"Yes I did. And I've wanted to for a while. I need to tell you something very important. I know I seem like a big bully to you and everyone else but I'm not. I... I do it for a reason. I do it because if I don't ... Well, if I don't she'll do it herself. And when I say she I mean my mother. She-" Katsuki started sobbing and I put my hand on his shoulder saying he didn't have to continue. Kiri comforted him as I looked at the bewildered Midoriya.

"Our mother is abusive. She forces Katsuki to bully people and even drove him to cut. Katsuki has always wanted to be your friend but if he was your friend, mother would of killed you like she did our father. I watched it happen. And Katsuki doesn't want someone to die because of something he did. I hope you understand." I finished for Katsuki. Midoriya was now also crying and hugging Katsuki. I joined the hug and we eventually all stopped crying.

"Now that's over with can we do whatever now?" Katsuki asked and I smiled and nodded. They all left my room smiling happily now that they had nothing between them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And another chapter done. Sorry it's short, I'm really losing motivation for all this. I need help thinking of more stuff for it!! Also thank you for over 7k views!! I never thought I'd get this far!! Thank you for the support guys and please comment any ideas you have for this book!! Thanks for reading!!
Bye!