CHAPTER FIVE

Hello everyone. I decided I'm going to try to continue this story even though I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do. I hope it's not to boring.

Katsumi's P.O.V

It was the day after Kirishima and Katsu got together. They told their class about them being together and everyone approved of them. I was happy for my brother. He finally had someone other then me that he could trust. I just hope Kirishima can help him. I walked to the common room to see everyone happy and talking. I looked at one corner to see Katsu leaning on Kirishima. I knew he was a bottom! I smiled as I exited UA to go on a walk. I needed to clear my head. All I had been thinking about lately was how I could help Katsu but I'll never be able to. I'm not a hero like his boyfriend is. I'm a singer. I world famous singer. I could do nothing. If I told people they wouldn't believe me because everyone thinks I have a perfect life. I suddenly bumped into someone because of how I zoned out. I was about to fall to the ground when felt a feather? I was standing again and I was looking at the pro hero Hawks.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing!" I said quickly.

"It's ok. I wasn't paying attention either. Hey you're Katsumi! The most famous singer ever!" He said and I gave him a shy smile and giggled a little.

"That's me. You're Hawks the number two hero right?" I responded and he nodded.

"It was nice meeting you but I should probably go back to patrolling." Hawks said and I nodded smiling.

"Maybe we could hangout sometime. Here's my number." I said and took out a slip of paper and a pen. I wrote my number on it and gave it to him.

"See you sometime." I said and he took off to the sky waving at me. I smiled as he went away from me. I continued my walk and ended up at a café. I walked inside with the hood of my hoodie up do no one recognised me.

"Hello and welcome to (insert a café name). What would you like?" The lady at the till asked me.

"Can I get a coffee and a plate of mochi please." I said.

"Right away. That will be (how ever much money)." She said and I got the money. I gave her the money and she gave me the food. I thanked her and walked to a table. I sat down and started to eat the mochi and drink my coffee. It was relaxing while it lasted. I finished my food and got up to leave. I walked out the shop and towards UA again. As I walked my phone rang. I picked it up and answered the call.

"Where are you Katsumi?!?" I heard Yui practically shout.

"I'm on a walk I'm coming back now." I said.

"Good. We thought you were taken by a villain!" She continued and I giggled at the thought.

"I wouldn't mind if the villain was hot." I laughed.

"Come on Katsumi! Just get back already!!" Yui said so loud that I had to put the phone away from my ear.

"I'm coming!" I said and hung up on her. I shook my head and put my phone back into my pocket. I walked back to UA and got to the dorms.

"KATSUMI WHERE WERE YOU!!" Asami shouted running at me.

"I was on a walk. Chill out." I said.

"You should tell us what you're doing before you just leave. You had is worried." Tenshi said.

"Sorry guys. I just needed to get away for a bit and if I told you you would of asked to come with me until I let you and even if I declined you still would've come." I said. I walked to my room and closed the door locking it. I didn't want anyone to come in.

Katsuki's P.O.V

I saw Katsumi exit the dorm. I wonder where she's going. I looked at my phone to see a text.

Mom :
GET TO THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW YOU BITCH!!

Mother. I sighed and got up.

"Where are you going babe?" Kiri said.

"To visit my mother." I said and left. I went straight towards home. When I entered the house a glass bottle smashed on my shoulder. I looked at my shoulder to see a few pieces of glass in my arm.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU YESTERDAY!!" Mom shouted at me.

"I was at school. They didn't let me leave." I lied to her quickly.

"I DON'T CARE IF SCHOOL KEPT YOU!! YOU SHOULD OF BEEN HERE ANYWAY!!" I nodded as she attacked me. I didn't dare use my quirk on her. I knew what would happen if I did. She continued to beat me and I eventually became unconscious.

Katsumi's P.O.V

It had been a while since I got back when there was knocking at my door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Its Kirishima. Can I come in its argent!" He said and I opened the door. He looked extremely worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Katsuki isn't responding to any of my calls. I've been trying to get to him for half an hour!" He said and my eyes widened.

"Do you know where he went?" I asked.

"He said he had to visit his mom." He said and I immediately got worried.

"I'll be back. I'm going to see if I can find him!" I said and put on my shoes before running out the door. I ran straight to the house and entered to find Katsuki passed out and in a pool of his own blood. I immediately called 911.

"This is 911 what's your emergency?" A lady asked.

"My brother is in pain! I found him on the floor of the house with huge wounds and passed out!" I said.

"We're sending an ambulance. Can I have the address please." She said.

"It's xxxxxxxxxxx." I said desperately.

"It should be there in five minutes." The lady said. After five minutes the ambulance got here and I told them that o was going to inform his friends. I ran to UA and entered out of breathe.

"KIRISHIMA! KATSUKI IS IN HOSPITAL!!" I shouted and a lot of the class ran to me.

"What happened?!?" Kirishima asked obviously scared.

"I don't know! I found him on the floor in a pool of his own blood and passed out. Follow me to the hospital!" I said and we all went to the hospital.

Kirishima's P.O.V

I couldn't believe Katsuki was in hospital. I ran right behind Katsumi not wanting to be late. We reached the hospital and Katsumi asked for Katsuki and we were lead to his room. He was t allowed visitors but we were allowed to see him through the glass wall. He was a mess. He had glass in his left arm, cuts over the rest of his body and blood absolutely everywhere on him. I started to cry. I couldn't believe he had been hurt so much. Katsumi hugged me when she realised I was crying.

"I-It's g-gonna be okay Kirishima." She said and that made it obvious she was also crying. We hugged each other and waited for the news. A doctor came out the room and turned to us.

"Is he ok?" Katsumi asked.

"He should be fine. He seems to have had something similar to this so he isn't in a coma. Most people would be so I'm surprised he isn't. He can leave the hospital once he wakes up." The doctor said. He seems to have had something similar to this. Those words rang in my head. This had happened before?!?"

Katsumi's P.O.V

After the news I realised that we would have to tell Kirishima. He had obviously taken in that this had happened before.